See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for one night as a last-minute booking for an event in nearby Buffalo, NY. This motel was easy to find on the main road in town and a reasonable distance from the interstate. The check-in and check-out clerks were friendly and parking was located right in front of our door. Although a continental breakfast was advertised at booking, we were advised by the night clerk that the facility was under new management and breakfast was not yet available so we easily found nearby restaurants in the morning.

Pros - The room and bathroom were basically clean and tidy. There was a small fridge and a nice size TV for the room. The heat worked well and could be adjusted as needed so that the room stayed at a comfortable temperature.

Cons - The bed was not very comfortable and we could hear our neighboring rooms fairly clearly. The furniture was functional but seemed dated and probably needs to be updated and replaced at some point.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank FlashandWW
Reviewed 11 November 2017

Room Tip: Room didn't smell clean, bathroom tiny cracked tiles, heat wasn't on when I got there had to freeze till it got warm. Only 2 towels which I don't think is enough for a Jacuzzi Suite. Just was disappointed with stay won't stay there again that's for sure
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 9 August 2017

We stayed here on the way to a concert at Darien Lake. The first two rooms we were given were either not cleaned or had people staying in them. After going to the front desk for the third time we were given a suite. It was very old and quite dated. The mattress was old and our backs hurt in the morning. Our friends traveling with us had a cleaned rom however they had to keep the air conditioner on all night to counter the urine smell that came from the bathroom. Outside the rooms were people who possibly lived here full time? They were in lawn chairs as if on their porch, commenting on the goings-ons. One positive was the landscaping was well weeded and pretty. .

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
DennisP1211, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2017

I am so sorry for your unpleasant stay here. I assure you we will address all issues you have mentioned so that out future guests will be more comfortable and enjoy their stay.
I hope that you come back and see how we have improved and I am sure you will enjoy your stay.
If there is anything else I can do, please contact me directly at hotel and I will be glad to assist you.

Reviewed 31 July 2017

The positives: the room was quiet, excellent water pressure in the shower, the grounds look nice. The negatives: cobwebs, dust, mold, dirty doors, dirty baseboards, dirty switch plates and outlets, dirty windowsills with dead flies, questionable electrical outlet. I plugged in my phone charger, and the table lamp went out. I had to jiggle the plug just right to keep the light on. I have documented my complaints with photographs.Overpriced for the condition of the room. Will not return. I thought the management would take steps to improve their standards after so many reviews pointing out the need for improvement.

Stayed: July 2017

Thank you for your recent stay and I apologize for the inconvenience during your stay here. We have thoroughly cleaned the room you stayed in and all the problems have been taken of. Thank you for pointing out the issues so we can fix them and make more enjoyable stay for all our guests.
Again thank you for staying with and us and I hope to see you again.
If there is anything anything else I can do to assist you, do not hesitate to call me directly at the hotel.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

the room was nice and up to date. any concerns we had were resolved in a timely manor. this is our new place when we go to buffalo. you are 5 minutes from major shopping areas and many other amenities.

Room Tip: Very quiet, one floor only.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
DennisP1211, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2017

Thank you so much for your feedback. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay here and we hope to see you soon.