“Too long of a wait”

Ranked #7 of 61 Restaurants in Cicero
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 23 October 2016

The sushi here is good, however, I have never been here without waiting at least a half an hour to be served. One time we waited over an hour! Service is soooo slow! Also, I ordered a small, $4 roll and was charged $.50 for one squirt of eel sauce!

Reviewed 16 September 2016

Ate dinner with my wife and daughter this past Tuesday night. My daughter ordered the Saki Bomb Lobster. She was full from the appetizers we ordered. I ate it and within 6 hours developed severe nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea. This has lasted for 36 hours. I became dehydrated and needed IV fluids. I will NEVER eat there again. I have placed a complaint into the OC health department. Never again. The only blessing is that my daughter didn't have to go through what I did!

Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

We went there to celebrate two family birthdays. I didn't know what to expect, but we chose the Hibachi dinner. It was so much fun our chef was funny and entertaining as he cooked the food in front of us. Did I tell you it was so good too!! Birthdays they are come out in Chinese mask singing happy birthday. We will be back.

Reviewed 19 August 2016 via mobile

I have just came out of this restaurant and I would really recommend. Compared to CA where I am based it is better priced and excellent quality. The service was good. I ordered a sashimi dinner, Philadelphia roll and green tea tempura. Fish was fresh with great taste.

Reviewed 21 July 2016 via mobile

We love the sushi here - very fresh and flavorful. They do a half price sushi night Wednesday's so we decided to try it. It took about 20 minutes to be seated - not a big deal - then another 10 minutes to be waited on. We ordered 4 rolls but they didn't come out until 30-40 minutes after we ordered them. The sushi chefs are just slammed. If you don't mind waiting, the prices are great as is the selection. Unfortunately for us, though, we got too hungry to wait that long and practically inhaled our rolls! It's back to Friday's or Saturday's for us to enjoy this great restaurant!