“Wife loves it”

Add it.
China Chen
Ranked #23 of 59 Restaurants in Cicero
Reviewed 18 January 2017

My wife loves the chinese food from china chen. Food is always tasty and there serving sizes are quite large, always leaving leftovers.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for China Chen

Reviewed 22 August 2016

This is a regular stop for us,. meals are great value for the money, portions are good. They have this cooking thing down!

Reviewed 24 September 2015 via mobile

We recently stopped by at lunchtime for takeout. The place was really busy but our order was taken promptly and food cooked just perfectly. Shrimp were plentiful and sweet and sour chicken crunchy and flavorful. The fried rice was really good and spring rolls just delicious. Fortune cookies were crisp and light and a good finish. The lunch portions were very generous and reasonably priced.

Reviewed 1 September 2015

Have taken out food from this restaurant many times and have never had a bad meal. The cooks are very hard working and prepare many varieties of Chinese food. It is always ready on time and the portions are large enough to share. The best in Cicero!

Reviewed 5 March 2015

My wife and I have been ordering food here for the past two years and it has been very good. about three months ago we noticed a change in the quality and flavor of the food. We have tried it twice in the past three months, one it is good, the next time fair and last night it was so bad that we threw away the majority of it. Portions were good, the problem was there was no taste to anything. My wife had sweet and sour chicken, all batter and no chicken, the fried rice was very bland, and the egg roll had no taste at all. I had roast pork and broccoli, I had to pick threw the broccoli, most of it white in color. I like mine to green, no taste to anything. I should have known that something was wrong, in the past four people were cooking, tonite only one and there was only one order waiting to picked up. We will not return.

2  Thank James M