“They have eggs benedict”
Review of Thee Diner

Thee Diner
Ranked #16 of 60 Restaurants in Cicero
Reviewed 19 July 2017

I love this little place. Small but we usually get a seat right away. Foods good and quick. They also have an ice cream stand attached outdoors. The owner family does it all

Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

Came here with my boyfriend and another couple for brunch. Small place, but does not feel overcrowded. Friendly staff and happy with my meal! Overall, seems like a good place to grab a quick bite.

1  Thank Langlokt
Reviewed 4 June 2017

My wife and I wanted breakfast at someplace other than a chain restaurant and decided to try this diner one morning. When we arrived, the diner was half full with what appeared to be locals (always a good sign). The two staff were busy and apparently did not notice us come in, as I eventually had to enter the kitchen and ask to place an order; the cook was very apologetic so my attitude was to let it pass as a simple oversight. The advertised breakfast specials (6:00 to 11:00 AM Monday through Friday) were the "Bonanza" (two eggs cooked to order, home fries, a meat such as bacon or sausage, toast of your choice, and coffee) and the "Hootenany" (two pancakes, two strips of bacon, two eggs cooked to order, and coffee) for $6.95 each. My wife tried the first special, and I the second; we did a little mixing of the orders based on our preferences and appetites. The order came quickly enough, were cooked well, and tasty; we especially liked the fluffy pancakes, and I liked the crispy home fries. This diner is open every day of the week, 6:00 AM until 2:00 PM, and they will deliver on weekdays with a $25 minimum order. Their menu consists of breakfast (served anytime), and an extensive lunch menu (soups, salads, hot and cold sandwiches, subs, burgers, a childrens' menu for breakfast and lunch, and desserts). Prices are very reasonable at an average price of $6.00. During the summer months, there is an ice cream stand operated on the property, with picnic table seating under awnings. I would come back here, and recommend it to you.

Reviewed 24 May 2017

very rude server asked for a menu but she ignored me the food was ok
for the price. a little dirty won't go there again

Reviewed 11 May 2017

I recently went there for lunch, I waited a while to get waited on.
I was not happy with the service, nor was the wait staff friendly, they cater to their regular customers & not new ones, I will not go back again