“Great place for pizza and wings!!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Cicero Country Pizza
Ranked #9 of 59 Restaurants in Cicero
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed 20 July 2017

When to busy or sick to cook, we know what we are going to have. Cicero country Pizza we always get the pizza and wings and sometimes we get a salad too. Have never been disappointed.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Cicero Country Pizza

Reviewed 1 March 2017 via mobile

I was there with my large family celebrating my aunts 93rd.birthday. We had several different options, along with pizza of course. We all shared. The garlic bread was amazing. Then I found out they had fried dough just like the New York State Fair. 12 pieces for $6.00! I can't wait to go back next time I am in town.

Reviewed 17 October 2016

They have the cheesiest and tastiest pizza in town. Their garlic red sauce option is a must try. Their house wing sauce is thick and never disappoints. The antipasto is my favorite with plenty of deli meats and provolone cheese to make this salad a meal in itself. They have the best Italian meatballs I have ever tasted. I have been eating there since I was a kid and now I take my children there.

Reviewed 13 August 2016 via mobile

While it is not very popular it never seems to disappoint when wanting a quality meal at an affordable price. Portions are abundant while the ambiance is non existent. Why they don't add a bar area is beyond me.

Reviewed 13 August 2016

Been coming to CCP since I was a kid, and they had a little plc just us the street. I don't live that close now so it's a super treat to go... the best wings, pizza, calzones.. in the east... the calzones are pretty much a large pizza... folded in half.. HUGE for the price... wings, are like a tangy sweet spaghetti sauce, THE BEST TASTING EVER!! Some say it's loud during peak times, what do you expect there's people there enjoying their meals, and the friends or family they come in with.... regardless, come for the food, come for time with your people!! Enjoy!! I was sad that we accidently left our left overs. Have to go back soon