“Good food at reasonable prices”

Frank's Plank Road Cafe
Ranked #8 of 60 Restaurants in Cicero
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 20 July 2017

This is a bar/restaurant. There are always daily specials. Saturday is a prime rib dinner at a very reasonable price. I also enjoy their chicken and biscuits when it's the daily special. It is a casual place. there is some outside seating during the summer on the back deck.

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

Great food and value for the money. The open face sandwiches were awesome. The parking is tricky so show up early at meal time.

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

Great food and service a rarity in N.Y. state, fresh brewed ice tea. I had the fried seafood platter and my wife had the prime rib. Both were delicious and better than we expected. The waitress was awesome as well, and she was super busy too. I would recommend thus place to anyone the Syaracuse area, worth a drive. It's not fancy but it is good food and service.

Reviewed 26 May 2017

I have never had a bad meal here. Their salad is good and fresh. Favorite meal is Cavatelli. It's wonderful and enough to enjoy for next days lunch. I don't go for the crab legs but last I knew they had an all you can eat crablegs night. Bar always busy and normally, there's not a wait for a table. It's busier on weekends

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

My husband and I had dinner at Frank's Plank Road Cafe today and both started with steamed clams which were on special for $5.95 per dozen. They were delicious! I believe the regular price is $7.95 per dozen. We both ordered the pot roast special for $11.95 which came with mashed potatoes, salad and veggie. Neither of us could eat the meat or potatoes as they were covered in an extremely salty brown gravy. They saltiness was overwhelming. I know saltiness is of personal preference, but I doubt anyone could eat this! It was as if a container of salt had accidentally fallen into the gravy, it was that bad!! Also, they do not carry either Coke or Pepsi products, but rather a generic off brand of soda. We will not be back anytime soon.