Comfort Suites Buffalo(Cheektowaga)(Great Value!)
US$ 87
US$ 82
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 94/night.

Days Hotel by Wyndham Buffalo Airport(Cheektowaga)(Great Value!)
US$ 101
US$ 160
Hotels.com
US$ 163
Aloft.com
All reviewsbuffalo airportpark and flyroom was cleanacross the streetshuttle servicefree shuttlewafflesgreat customer servicean early flightfront desk staffwill stay there againnavimcdonaldsvanconvenienceplane
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

Checked in on Oct 10, 2017 to attend my uncles funeral. Slept here for only 3 hours before leaving to come back home, and woke up covered in bed bug bites. I repeat DO NOT stay at this hotel. They have bed bugs and lied to us about not having them after we were bitten and covered with red welts. They inspected the room by simply pulling back the linen and when we noticed blood stains they told us that they just didn't clean the sheets good. Both managers on duty Okasana and Jim treated us like crap. Jim even suggested that maybe I was allergic to the detergent they use to wash their linens, and Jim even hung up on me. I have been undergoing treatment due to the severe reaction of receiving over 40 bites.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
QualityBuffAirport, General Manager at Quality Inn Buffalo Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2017

Hello,

Bed bugs are a very serious issue in our hotel industry. This is not a subject to be taken lightly and we acted immediately. We deal with a lot of International and Domestic Travelers, we do our best to prevent Bed bugs. We have our hotel inspected regularly for any evidence of bed bugs. We have found no evidence of beg bug infestation.

We appreciate that you share your concern and awareness of out travelers which would enable us to eliminate a problem immediately.

Note: Bites normally takes a few days to begin causing symptoms. You may have got bitten elsewhere and we are very unlucky when the bed bugs reaction showed up during your stay with us.

Bed bugs can be found anywhere, Airplanes, 5 star resorts, your friends apartment etc... who knows?

We do our best to prevent bed bugs. We take this issue very seriously. We act on slightest concern of any of guests and handle any pest control situations.

Reviewed 13 October 2017

No room cleaning service on Oct 6 - manager was off until the 10 - desk said the manager would contact me - NO response - coffee never restocked in the room I had booked for 5 nights -
Nice breakfast but the cleanliness of the room horrible - I suggest you NOT book this hotel - no management response

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
QualityBuffAirport, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn Buffalo Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2017

I am sorry that no housekeeping was done for your room. Please send me a e mail to my personal e mail letting me know your full name so I can look up your reservation. Our new hotel policy is that housekeeping service will be done every 3rd day of your stay. If you have a do not disturb sign on your door, housekeeping will not come to your room at all unless requested to the front desk staff. Again I apologize for the unsatisfactory stay and I will address this issue with you after I receive the e mail. Have a great rest of your day and I hope to hear from you soon.

Jim Sabo
Manager
Buffalo Airport Quality Inn
qualityinn_rdm@yahoo.com

Reviewed 9 October 2017

Very close to the airport we didn't leave the car there because we didn't want to have to wait for a shuttle coming home. Check in was quick and pleasant. Directed to the 2nd floor with no elevator which wasn't great because we had luggage but made it up. Carpet in the hall smelled awful but the room itself was fine, beds were comfy and the A/C worked well and wasn't too loud. We didn't eat the breakfast just had coffee and tea

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

Great facility! Great customer service by the manager Navi! Great location! Clean rooms! They treat you like family here! Had a good time with the front desk staff, we were cracking jokes all night. Highly recommended!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
QualityBuffAirport, General Manager at Quality Inn Buffalo Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2017

We appreciate that you choose to stay with us! Best of Luck on your travel to California.
Hopefully, We get to see you again in the near future.

Navi Kang
716.633.5500
Qualityinnbuffalo.com

Reviewed 3 October 2017

This past weekend we had a dozen rooms booked at this hotel. We stayed both Friday and Saturday night with most of the group hanging out in the lobby to catch up and have a few laughs. The staff was awesome, the hotel was more than accommodating, and you can't beat the price!! Friday night we hung out in the breakfast area and laughed and played some cards. The next morning I was walking down the hall and ran into the owner, who I struck up a conversation with, and found out that he was personally doing the quality control room check to make sure rooms were being cleaned to his personal satisfaction.

The hotel is located directly across the road from the airport and I have stayed there in the past when I had an early flight because of the great price. They also have airport parking at incredibly great rates. I had a number of relatives come in from out of town so the fact that they also have rental cars was a huge bonus. I knew it was a great place for a solo, but the effort they made for us and our group was awesome. Thank you so much for taking a huge part of the stress of a wedding weekend away.

I would absolutely stay there again and book a block of rooms for an event.

Room Tip: Plenty of parking and entrances so where ever your room is you don't have to carry your luggage far.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Hey Coach Conti,

Congratulations on your son's, Christopher, wedding. I wish him and your new daughter in-law the very best in life. Thank you for letting us host your wedding party at our hotel. It was our pleasure. Thank you again for the positive feedback. I am super glad that everybody had a great time and the weather was good.

See you guys soon.