All reviews across the street buffalo airport junior suite great hotel business center shuttle service fitness center niagara falls i highly recommend this hotel up to date front desk staff would definitely stay here again great room clean rooms convenient location excellent stay hot tub
Reviewed 6 September 2018

nice property, attentive staff, good restaurant/bar. Clean and comfortable with good location and amenities. This property is in a good location and because it is newer I prefer it. Always clean rooms and the beds are extremely comfortable, I have stayed here several times and have slept well each time.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
KenBurke781, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Buffalo Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2018

Thank you ricklandry for taking the time to tell us of your experience, but more importantly Thank you for being a loyal guest to our hotel. It's great to hear from guest who have stay with us on several occasions. This means we must be doing something right. I will be sure to share your comments with the entire team. If there is anything we can do to make your next stay more comfortable please let any team member know. Thank you again. We look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed 27 August 2018

Just let me say that there is not another hotel in the Buffalo area that I would even think of staying at - besides - The Hilton Garden Inn Buffalo Airport :) From the General Manager Mr. Ken Burke, to the Front Desk to Housekeeping, to the Engineering Department to Joe my favorite bartender to Terry the absolute gentleman who drives the shuttle van, you all are such a wonderful " face" for the Hilton Corporation ! I thank you all for kindness,comfort and security you give me everytime while staying at your hotel. See you soon.....

Room Tip: If you enjoy watching planes you might request a room facing the Buffalo Airport .
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
KenBurke781, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Buffalo Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2018

Thank you 810jodyh for your kind words. We truly appreciate you taking the time to tell us of your experience. I will be sure to share your comments with the entire team. If there is anything we can do to make your next stay more comfortable ,please do not hesitate to contact me directly. We look forward to your next stay with us.....

Reviewed 27 August 2018

My son goes to school in buffao and my daughter competes there for many things. I only stay here. It’s in a perfect location near the school and airport. The staff is always pleasant and accommodating. Perfect place for this area.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
KenBurke781, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Buffalo Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2018

Thank you lindacourtney64 for taking the time to tell us of your experience. We appreciate your loyalty to our hotel. It's nice to hear that your son and daughter have many reasons to return to this area. We look forward to having you stay with us each time. If there is anything we can do to make your next stay more comfortable please let us know. Thank you again for your time, looking forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 26 August 2018

Make a reservation for the location/convenience, experience superior customer service. Front desk staff exceptional customer service made my family's stay highly memorable. Will stay here every time I'm going through Buffalo.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you Richard T for the wonderful review. We are thrilled that your family had a memorable stay with us and that you found the Front desk to provide exceptional service. We are equally excited that you will be staying with us in the future when traveling back to this area. I will be sure to share your comments with the entire team. Thank you again , looking forward to your next stay.

Reviewed 20 August 2018

Came for a business trip. The event was held in the hotel. The event room was nice as well as the lobby and common areas. The room I had was terrible though. I found an old, hard piece of chicken on my floor and the whole room smelled terrible like mildew. I had to spray it down with perfume just to survive the night. I arrived very late after a 6 hour drive and just wanted to sleep or I would’ve complained and asked for another room.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
KenBurke781, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Buffalo Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2018

Thank you kimberly927 for your feedback. I sincerely apologize for the condition of your room. Our housekeeping team works hard to ensure each room is impeccable and apparently we failed in your case. I have reviewed your comments with our housekeeping team to ensure this does not happen in the future. If your travels bring you back to this area I hope you will contact me directly to handle your next reservation. Again I sincerely apologize and hope you will stay with us again. Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention.