Holiday Inn Express Buffalo Airport
US$ 158
US$ 134
Comfort Inn Cheektowaga(Cheektowaga)(Great Value!)
US$ 82
Comfort Suites Buffalo(Cheektowaga)(Great Value!)
US$ 79
US$ 72
Sleep Inn Buffalo Airport(Cheektowaga)(Great Value!)
US$ 66
Residence Inn
US$ 132
US$ 105
Aloft.com
Days Hotel Buffalo Airport(Cheektowaga)(Great Value!)
US$ 76
US$ 72
US$ 147
Fairfield Inn
US$ 86
All reviewsfront deskbuffalo airporthi expressroom was cleanacross the streetyogurtmini fridge and microwavean early flightbreakfast staffturkey sausagepool and jacuzzipancake machinecleaning staffniagara fallsthe breakfast arearental caran overnight stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

One of the reasons that I love using Holiday Inn Express when traveling on business and especially when the family is coming along is that you know exactly what to expect. Clean rooms, the same breakfast items, always available coffee, and a small business center.

So I am always excited when one is even better than that and it gets a star to return to if needed.

The pool and jacuzzi room in this hotel was great - huge ceilings, great windows - enjoyable to both kids and adults.The workout room was excellent too - good brand equipment, well laid out and overlooking the pool with some good weight and workout accessories.

The staff was also very accommodating of my request for a slightly delayed checkout to accommodate my meeting schedule.

I'll definitely be back when my travels bring me through the area again.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
HotelManagement131, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Buffalo Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2017

Thank you for choosing to stay with us on your recent visit to Buffalo. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. I am very pleased to see that you and the family had a thoroughly enjoyable experience with us. We look forward to having you again when your path leads you back to this area. Safe travels till then!

Reviewed 11 October 2017

We stayed here on the way to Niagara Falls and Toronto. It was one of the nicest IHG hotels we have stayed at. Everything was clean and the staff was very friendly. The pool area was clean. We did not hear the noise from the airport in the hotel - only while we were in the parking lot. I would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting the area.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
HotelManagement131, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Buffalo Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2017

Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us at Holiday Inn Express Buffalo Airport. Even though it was a quick stop, I am happy to see you were able to thoroughly enjoy your time with us. Keep us in mind for the next time your passing through Buffalo. Safe travels, my friend!

Reviewed 10 October 2017

We stayed here over the Canadian Thanksgiving weekend and it was very nice. The staff was all very friendly and always said hello ...from the maintenance to the front desk people. The pool was great as was the hottub. The rooms were spacious and beds were comfy. I am not one to eat breakfast but daughter and hubby said they enjoyed it...and its complimentary. Loads of parking and again its included. Would book and stay here again. Of course you can hear the planes but if that bothers you then you should not stay near the airport....we enjoy watching them.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
HotelManagement131, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Buffalo Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2017

Thank you for staying with us during the holiday weekend. I'm happy to see you had a thoroughly enjoyable guest experience with us. Keep us in ind for your next weekend excursion to Buffalo!

Reviewed 8 October 2017

We had a very average room on the 2nd floor. Unfortunately without an elevator it was a rough go to get our 10, very heavy, bags up & down the stairs! I found the staff and customer service to be above average. But we found the average room & lack of an elevator to be a bit to much. However they did have the best Jacuzzi that I have seen in any hotel in quite some time!! If you want a hotel close to the airport with good service and a rockin hot tub just make sure you call and get a room on the first floor!!!

Room Tip: specify 1st floor!!
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Buffalo Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2017

Hello ttocsnodrog_2000,

Thank you for staying with us and for sharing your experience. I am happy that our location worked for your travel needs and that you liked the Jacuzzi. However, it is regrettable that getting around the hotel was a challenge and the condition of the room affected your overall satisfaction. Your comments are highly valuable to us and will assist us in our continuous efforts to maintain and improve the service level we aim for.

Best Regards,

John O
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 4 October 2017

I recently had a two night stay at this hotel. The room was very nice, clean and spacious. The staff was very friendly and accommodating for our needs. The breakfast room was quite large comapared to many others I have frequented and there was a very good variety of choices. I happened to leave my glasses at the hotel and contacted them the next day. They had been found by the cleaning staff and they were mailed to me and I received them in two days. If you are in the Buffalo/Niagara Falls area I would recommend this hotel for your stay. The price is very reasonable and it is close to expressways and is easy to find.

Room Tip: The rooms on one side of the hotel are a bit larger and some have king beds as well as a sleeper sofa.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
HotelManagement131, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Buffalo Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2017

I'm happy to see you received those glasses in a timely manner. We made sure to get right on that for you once we were notified. I would like to thank your for your recommendation. We value every guest that walks in the door and hope they leave here feeling as you did and we greatly appreciate you sharing your experience. Thank you again for choosing to stay with us and we hope to see you again sometime. safe travels, my friend!