“Too much $$ not worth it”

The Cheesecake Factory
Ranked #1 of 5 Dessert in Cheektowaga
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Special Occasion Dining
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Ok I know people love this place.
Yes it was VERY busy.
Yes the staff are great.

But honestly i thought the food was not great.I will say right up I do not like cheese cake and never had the cheese cake.

The menu is huge --in fact too big I honestly think they should cut it i half and they would be better off.I have the the Jambalaya and it was ok ,its of Noddles and not much "Jambalaya" in fact it only had 2 shrimps and tasted very BLAH.
My wife had a club sandwich that was ok but that something hard to get wrong is it not?
Dessert for me was a chocolate cake which was ok again not great.

Ok is the way I felt about this restaurant but one draw back was for 3 people NO ALCHOL it was about 130 us ..thats seems a bit steep for what we got.
I would say go somewhere else.
Not worth it or maybe just go try the cheese cake
Again i know most will not agree but these are my honest thoughts on the place.

TCF_Guest_Services, Guest Relations Manager at The Cheesecake Factory, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hi Garry, We are so sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with your meal! We hope you can give us another chance and next time, if anything about your experience can be improved, please let our managers know so we can make things right while you are still dining with us. Thank you for your feedback!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My friend liked his food. The staff at this place was incredible. To wrap it up, the food was good because I liked my spaghetti. Would I dine here again? For sure!

Hi Dawn, Thank you for your review. We're glad you enjoyed the service you received during this visit! We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Popped in for lunch while st the mall for a movie with our 10year old granddaughter and had a really good lunch. Good server - very friendly - who made sure we were happy without hovering. Our granddaughter went with the cheese quesadilla from the kids menu while my wife and I both ordered off the “Skinnylicious” menu - all of us were very happy with our meals!

TCF_Guest_Services, Guest Relations Manager at The Cheesecake Factory, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi Staecy, Thank you for your review. We're glad to hear that you enjoy our menu options and we can't wait for your next visit!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We wanted to try it, so we did. Everyone should try it once, but I don't feel the need to go back. Service was nice, but the food didn't live up to any hype and the decor was dated for the price.

Hi Jennifer, We are so sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with your meal! We hope you can give us another chance and next time, if anything about your experience can be improved, please let our managers know so we can make things right while you are still dining with us. Thank you for your feedback!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The Chessecake Factory at Walden is simply put huge.......
It’s open at 11am, and already people were sitting down.

The lunch portions are large, the dinner portions are massive.

We did have an issue with one of the lunch pastas (too salty) and this was very quickly fixed.

The final cheque was fair for 5 people, service was good.......and again, I had no space for a dessert?!

Hi DWUK, Thank you for your review. We're glad to hear that you enjoy our menu options and we can't wait for your next visit!