“Delicious pizza!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

We had heard about Cosimo’s for years and never visited. Finally, we visited the Woodbury Commons location (they also have a location in Newburg). The pizza was outstanding!

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

We stopped here after shopping at the outlets in Woodbury and heading to CIA for a college tour. We arrived around 7pm and didn’t wait at all to be seated. We had the kale & beet salad (large enough to share) and the chicken FRANCAISE. My son is in the culinary industry and very picky... he gave the francaise two thumbs up and said they nailed the recipe. The wine list was fantastic as well!

Reviewed 25 April 2018

This is exactly what Central Valley needed. It's a good restaurant and very well run.

Pizza is on the menu but there a many more things to order and the food is consistent and great.

Reviewed 24 April 2018

We had a very impromptu visit to the Woodbury Common outlets and decided to spend the evening at local accommodations. Did a quick search online for dining in the area and found great reviews for Cosimo's, so decided to give it a try. We were not disappointed. The parking lot was full, so overflow parking was next door at a bank that was closed; we thought there'd be a big wait based upon the parking lot, but that was not the case, we were seated immediately. Food was delish and despite being busy, the service was great.

Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

My son, who teaches at West-point, invited me for dinner at Cosimo’s. To start with, we both had their delicious Fresh Onion Soup, and for our main course, my son had Citrus Salmon, and I had their delicious and scrumptious Red Snapper. Let me tell you, that was one of best fish meals, I had in a long time. My son loved his, as well. The service was excellent.
I would recommend this restaurant to my friends and family members.