“The Unforgettable Dinner ”

Cosimo's Brick oven of Woodbury
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

My son, who teaches at West-point, invited me for dinner at Cosimo’s. To start with, we both had their delicious Fresh Onion Soup, and for our main course, my son had Citrus Salmon, and I had their delicious and scrumptious Red Snapper. Let me tell you, that was one of best fish meals, I had in a long time. My son loved his, as well. The service was excellent.
I would recommend this restaurant to my friends and family members.

Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

We were recommended this restaurant by the Hampton Inn. What a great place to eat.
Extensive menu, lovely staff. Excellent food and wine.

Reviewed 22 March 2018

Great restaurant with a good variety of food with very friendly staff
We had a very enjoyable lunch on our shopping trip to Woodbury and enjoyed the break and company

Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

Stopped for lunch 3/7/18. What a find! I Just had a sausage sandwich and broccoli rabe. It was great. My wife had 1/2 pizza. We both optioned for Caesar Salad with our meal. The salads were one of the best we have ever had. Service was prompt and the place was very clean.

Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

Easily the best Italian restaurant in a 30 mile radius. Roaring fire in the pizza brick oven, friendly bar, lovely outdoor patio and absolutely delicious food.