“Great food, kind staff!!”

Olive Garden Italian Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 78 Restaurants in Centereach
Price range: ₹84 - ₹1,674
Cuisines: Italian
Description: All of your favorites are just a few clicks away! View our menu online and Order To Go Now or come in for our famous never-ending first course of freshly baked breadsticks and your choice of homemade soup or garden fresh salad. Enjoy abundant portions of classic entrees the whole family craves like the Tour of Italy, our irresistible Chicken Parmigiana, or everyone's favorite Fettuccine Alfredo, made fresh from our kitchen to your table. Gather together with the people you love over a meal worth sharing at Olive Garden. When you're here, you're family.
Reviewed 3 January 2017 via mobile

Dana and Lynn served my family and I, a party of 14. They were great, very friendly and got our entire order right the first time. Thank you for the great time and amazing food. Keep up the great work!!

Date of visit: January 2017

Reviewed 12 November 2016 via mobile

My wife and I went on Veterans Day not knowing they feed veterans for free. This is a great thing they do, and gets my respect and 5 circles.
The dinner was very good. Went for the never ending pasta, so not a fancy night out. Still enjoyable and Melissa, our waitress, was perfect. Quick and nice, she did a fantastic job.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed 9 September 2016

Celebrated my son's 50th Birthday at the Olive Garden, just a small party of 6. It was on one of the rainiest days on Long Island, many street were flooded, but we made our way to eat at this establishment. It was a costly day for me, avoiding a flooded street, I had to cross a sidewalk in order not to get swept away by the rushing waters, end result hit the curb and punctured my tire $250.00 damage. Ok to the restaurant, we ordered all different meals from the menu and decided to have unlimited salads, which was tasty and plenty. I was not so in the mood for Olive Garden had just the week before a not so good experience at one of the franchises in Yonkers, in Yonkers we ordered a dish of shrimp and chicken with pasta and shrimp scampy, the pasta was not cooked proper, very hard, we asked for water, also bread sticks were delivered at the tables next to us, but no water and no bread, the shrimps on both dishes so tiny and not tasty, the waitress asked if all was ok? I said we did not get water, after 15 minutes she brought it over, I asked boy it took that long to haul it from the Hudson river? She looked at me in a puzzled way, my girlfriend asked about the bread sticks??? oh I get them, we said thanks we are done. The bill arrived $33.89 I usually leave a 20% tip, add $6.60 to the bill, but my girlfriend insisted not to leave a tip at all, which I could not do, I gave her 11 cents, I hope she learned fast if not interested to work, stay home. Have to admit in Centerreach the food was tasty and to our likings.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 1 August 2016

Quality control is needed. This once bright shiny new stand alone restaurant is starting to show its age in its menu and service. Wait staff are inattentive. Free wine samples are really bad tasting wines a guest would never order. Menu is tied and food service lacks "fresh" appearance in presentation. The chef has a heavy hand with the salt on everything.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

We went here for dinner and had the worst service experience from our waiter who besides not attending to our needs, had a Nasty disrespectful attitude. Besides that the food was just ok not outstanding at all. I would not return.

Date of visit: June 2016