We've stayed at the Comfort Inn in East Greenbush a dozen times, most recently on Easter Eve. We were greeted cheerfully at the reception desk. Our room was clean, the mattress was comfortable, and the pool is warm. There is a generous free breakfast featuring coffee, juice, waffles, yogurt, oranges, and pastries. When we arrived, the third floor room was chilly, but I view the hotel's energy conservation as a plus. (The room heated up within minutes.) It is generally very quiet, although on one occasion a wedding band kept us up for a while. All in all, a great place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A rich, traditional decor in shown throughout the grand two story lobby, airy breakfast mezzanine and elegant ballroom space, to set this hotel apart. Award winning hospitality service. Free WiFi and Free Breakfast for all guests. Daily shuttles to area restaurants. Located just east of Albany, New York's Capital. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Comfort Inn And Suites - East Greenbush reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn And Suites - East Greenbush Hotel Castleton On Hudson
- Comfort Inn East Greenbush
- East Greenbush Comfort Inn