SpringHill Suites Carle Place Garden City
US$ 185
Homewood
US$ 147
US$ 134
Hampton Inn Garden City(Garden City)(Great Value!)
US$ 189
US$ 151
Hyatt Place Garden City(Garden City)(Great Value!)
US$ 217
US$ 210
Red Roof PLUS+ Long Island(Westbury)(Great Value!)
US$ 145
US$ 119
Red Roof
La Quinta Inn & Suites Garden City(Garden City)(Great Value!)
US$ 155
US$ 193
US$ 166
GardenInn.com
US$ 166
Priceline
  • Pool
Garden City Hotel(Garden City)
US$ 226
Preferred Hotels
  • Pool
Long Island Marriott(Uniondale)(Great Value!)
US$ 220
  • Pool
All reviewsfront deskdesk areanice hotelsmall bar areacoffee makerbathroom countercomfortable mattressplates and utensilsthe house keeping stafflong islandeasy locationnewer hotelbreakfast staffrooms are spaciousstayed two nightsfrosted glassspecial shout
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed last night and we were very happy with our stay. Our front desk man was very energetic and accommodating by giving 3 extra pillows to us. The room was very clean and comfortable. We were very happy.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Placida N, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites Carle Place Garden City, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for your review. We look forward to welcoming you back soon. Sincerely, Placida Nedd Operations Manager

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We needed a place to stay in or near Garden City. We have stayed at the Garden City Hotel and it is very nice but this time we only needed a place to stay for a late arrival and early departure. This hotel is brand new , it is very nice and very clean. Our room was great. The staff was amazing. I don't write many reviews but if a place is above and beyond I will.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Placida N, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites Carle Place Garden City, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for your review regarding your stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel soon. Sincerely, Placida Nedd Front Office Manager

Reviewed 27 February 2018

From the time we walked in the door, with the awesome aroma that settles in the doorway, to the friendly and professional front desk attendant, to the clean and updated room features, to the restful sleep encounter, to the organized and tasty breakfast experience, at which time I was warmly greeted by a couple of hosts and the Allie that someone else mentioned negatively in their review made my experience AMAZING!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Placida N, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites Carle Place Garden City, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2018

Thank you for your great review regarding your stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel soon. Sincerely, Placida Nedd Front Office Manager

Reviewed 26 February 2018

Great experience. We walked in and my son said "wow, this place is really CLEAN". Everything met expectations, cleanliness, pleasant staff, offerings at the hotel, location, etc. The room was exactly as it showed when I booked it. Convenient to the shopping locally and easy to get to and from. Overall, very positive experience. No complaints. here.

Room Tip: accessible to local restaurants and mall/shopping
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family

Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

As a frequent guest at Marriott hotels, it's sad that one experience with an employee can make the reputation and opinion of the business suffer. So much so, that I overlook this hotel now because of it.

A young lady named Alley or Allie at the front desk is the reason for my room. Now don't get me wrong, the rooms are nice and spacious. Always clean. But this is about my experience, and attitude of staff plays a major role anywhere you go. I have stayed at this property 3-4 times now, and coincidentally, she is always working the weekend I decide to stay. Their check-out time is 11am, but sometimes a night out can take a toll and you want an extra hour or half hour just to gather your bearings. At EVERY OTHER Marriott I have stayed at, I am granted late check-out. Here? Only one time, and it was the first time. Guess who wasn't working. Alley/Allie. Ever since, she has been on call and ready to deny me; and, with a sassy attitude at that like, "how dare you make such a request?"

It's just a wild experience, and now we went from loving to stay there due to it being a newer property, and it's proximity to the mall. Guests pay for the comfort of sleep, so to be denied an extra half hour is beyond comprehension. We will be staying elsewhere from now on, and it's all because of her. Maybe you guys should think about relocating her somewhere else besides front of house, because she is terrible with customer service and gives a fake goodbye upon leaving. My honest opinion. If you guys amend this, I will stay again, and amend this review.

Sidenote: she also called the day before I checked in to ask about the validity of my card. Crazy! The same valid card I always use, and again, I have never experience a front house staff member going through a reservation to make an accusation.

Best of luck.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Placida N, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites Carle Place Garden City, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. Providing the highest level of hospitality is our number one priority and we sincerely apologize for falling short of meeting your expectations. We hope to serve you again if ever your travels bring you back to Carle Place. Please reach out to me directly if you decide to stay here again. Again I apologize for the service you had of your previous stays.