“Hibachi or Teriyaki Lunch ”
Review of Kisoro

Kisoro
Ranked #18 of 64 Restaurants in Carle Place
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

While this is known for sushi we recently visited after a similar place closed. Typically, the former means grilled veggies and main course and the latter means two pieces of sushi, a couple of small dumplings and main course with a few veggies. Miso soup or a salad of mostly iceberg lettuce are included as openers. He got shrimp and we got salmon, all hibachi's. Sure the salmon is farmed, but it and the veggies were perfectly grilled Again, this would merit another half star for value, but four stars would be misleading for this recommended lunch spot, which is usually not crowded so you are guaranteed prompt service. We have never had the sushi so read other reviews on that.

Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

Actually the food was not that bad I got a spicy tuna roll. I've had better elsewhere. When I got there there was no one in there however the woman who attended me wasn't very engaging, a bit rude. when she gave me my order she left it on the counter I came for a pickup order now I realize why no one's there. Poor Service

Reviewed 2 June 2017

I have ordered from KIsoro many and every time the food is fresh!! I have no complaints . I would recommend this place to anyone. Only downfall is they take long to deliver. They say 45 minutes but its more like 60 or more minutes.

Reviewed 2 June 2017

A serene low key atmosphere with friendly, attentive service and excellently prepared fresh food at moderate prices. The "Miso Chilean Sea Bass" was plentiful, well seasoned and wonderfully presented. I would recommend this place for all occasions.

Reviewed 25 February 2017 via mobile

We came in for a very late lunch on Friday. Actually we have been the only costumers as it was almost 4pm. Food was excellent - especially the Sashimi I had.

The waitresses were both very friendly and took as well care of our toddler who felt in love with them