“HBD to my daughter ”

Red Lobster
Ranked #16 of 66 Restaurants in Carle Place
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

The service was very slow the waiter was pleasant but he apparently was very busy and very forgetful have two appetizers he forgot to bring out the salad and brought out out entrees and then ask if he wanted us to have the salads to go which I thought was very strange the food was okay we had the ultimate feast it wasn't as flavorful as I thought I also had the muscles for appetizer they were very salty. It was my daughter's birthday. I thought they would have had a birthday cake for my daughter instead they charge me 7.99 for a cheesecake I don't know why the guy was so insistent on bringing something out. On your birthday they should have some type of free dessert for the birthday child.

Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

Visited with my family for dinner. Our server Carlos was very helpful. He walked us through our orders and made excellent recommendations for drinks, appetizers and entrees. Food was very good.and filling, ambiance cozy and we had a wonderful time.

Reviewed 28 March 2017 via mobile

As a Brit I rarely get to indulge my passion for Cheddar Bay biscuits so when I'm in the states I always find myself heading for the nearest red lobster. They never disappoint.

Reviewed 20 March 2017

Way too many restaurants over cook Salmon but Red Lobster does it right. My family likes their pasta and shell fish and their cheddar cheese biscuits. Most of the time when a restaurants consistently crowded you know the food is good, so on a Saturday night get there early or be prepared to wait on line.

Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

Came for a celebration. There was no wait on a cold Monday night in winter. The server Miguel was very helpful. We all chose the 4 course special for $17.99. Two added on a lobster tail for $11.99 extra. The soy ginger salmon entree was delicious. It came with 2 sides: broccoli (good) and mashed potatoes (tasted like paste not potatoes). The shrimp fettuccine entree was delicious, and very filling. The entree comes with soup ( we had New England Clam Chowder), salad and dessert. Dessert included: brownie and ice cream.