“Amazing Italian food!”

Passione Della Cucina
Reserve with OpenTable
Passione Della Cucina is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 64 Restaurants in Carle Place
Price range: US$ 30 - US$ 30
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

The restaurant is set in a strip mall with other restaurants and stores. Not the likely place for a great restaurant.
The menu is vast, while the wine list is small but has very decent inexpensive wines of good value and quality.
The menu has so many selections of Italian food, anyone can find a few choices.
The appetizer we had was the trio. Excellent meatball, eggplant rolletini and a rice ball. Two different sauces for the three items. The marinara sauce is insane!! A perfect blend of acid and sweetness of the tomatoes with good size chunks of tomato to bite into.
My wife had a chicken and shiitake mushroom dish over broccoli rabe that was perfectly presented and the cloves of garlic were wonderful to bite into
I had the best veal parmigiana I’ve had in years! A huge chop pounded, not to a tissue, but just the right amount of meat per bite that you can cut with a fork. The burrata mozzarella on top with their marinara sauce made this dish wonderful.
The focaccia bread served at start with a small dish of ricotta and garlic/oil was delicious. They have a pizza place attached to the restaurant. I’m sure their pizza is also devine.
This is a place I definitely will return to AND bring friends and family.
Great job!

Reviewed 24 February 2018

I had my rehearsal dinner at Passione Della Cucina 2 weeks ago and they did a wonderful job. The staff was very friendly, the food was absolutely incredible and the drinks (we got an inclusive package) were flowing! I would highly recommend !

Reviewed 22 January 2018

Love the food here! So much so that I brought my Italian mother who does not like to eat out at any Italian restaurants and she loved it too!! Wait staff and management are always more than accommodating.

Reviewed 1 January 2018

On such a busy night, finding this restaurant excellent....speaks for itself. We did not have reservations, however, we were seated within 5 minutes. Our server- Melissa was perfect and charming! The food was wonderful. We shared the beet salad with goat cheese...and it was great. Melissa was happy to split it at the table for us. My friend had the eggplant parm and it was very good. I had the meatball, ricotta and red pepper dish............I am pretty fussy about meatballs (being Italian myself), however, they were yummy. The portions are wonderfully large. The different breads and garlic butter were all great! On our way out, I wanted to meet the manager and tell him of my very good rating of this restaurant. He humbly thanked me and was so appreciative and happy that I took the time to tell him...I will return to this restaurant as soon as I can. Truly, it was a perfect 10 for me and my friend. Thank you Passione and keep up the excellent work!!!!!

Reviewed 26 October 2017

My wife and I wanted to take our two friends from Vermont to a nice Italian restaurant on Saturday night. Since we had been here before, we figured it would be nice as always but there was one problem - we did not have reservations. The only area available was the bar and quite frankly, I had big time reservations about eating dinner there.. Well - I was wrong. The service we got ( and the friendly talk ) from the bartender was absolutely wonderful - it made for a truly memorable night. Of course; the eggplant, the chicken masala and the pasta were superb. When we left, Emilio
personally thanked us for coming and all I can say is WE LOVE THIS PLACE !!.