“New Years Eve dining perfect in every way!!!”

Passione Della Cucina
Reserve with OpenTable
Passione Della Cucina is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 65 Restaurants in Carle Place
Price range: US$ 30 - US$ 30
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed 1 January 2018

On such a busy night, finding this restaurant excellent....speaks for itself. We did not have reservations, however, we were seated within 5 minutes. Our server- Melissa was perfect and charming! The food was wonderful. We shared the beet salad with goat cheese...and it was great. Melissa was happy to split it at the table for us. My friend had the eggplant parm and it was very good. I had the meatball, ricotta and red pepper dish............I am pretty fussy about meatballs (being Italian myself), however, they were yummy. The portions are wonderfully large. The different breads and garlic butter were all great! On our way out, I wanted to meet the manager and tell him of my very good rating of this restaurant. He humbly thanked me and was so appreciative and happy that I took the time to tell him...I will return to this restaurant as soon as I can. Truly, it was a perfect 10 for me and my friend. Thank you Passione and keep up the excellent work!!!!!

Reviewed 26 October 2017

My wife and I wanted to take our two friends from Vermont to a nice Italian restaurant on Saturday night. Since we had been here before, we figured it would be nice as always but there was one problem - we did not have reservations. The only area available was the bar and quite frankly, I had big time reservations about eating dinner there.. Well - I was wrong. The service we got ( and the friendly talk ) from the bartender was absolutely wonderful - it made for a truly memorable night. Of course; the eggplant, the chicken masala and the pasta were superb. When we left, Emilio
personally thanked us for coming and all I can say is WE LOVE THIS PLACE !!.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

A hidden gem! Love the menu, love the food even more. Haven't had a dish I didn't like yet. The sole in the clay pot is excellent. The burrata special of the regular on the menu is to die for.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

WOW!!! The Italian cuisine was DIVINE and SOOO TASTY. It was like heaven...we destroyed our meals...there was NOTHING left.

The wine selections were good...a wine menu mixed with Italian & American wines.

The wait staff and host were very nice to us and especially our kids in the group!

One of the best experiences...I cannot wait to come back here -- AGAIN!!!

Cheers...

Reviewed 10 August 2017

We had one of our Bosses retirement dinner at Passione. We had a set menu for this as we were 18 people. I had a virgin Pina Colada and it was delicious. They also have sodas. We started the meal with bread basket which was on the table. They also had cut up pizza in the bread basket. The appetizers were all good - cheese rice ball, chicken wings (nice & crispy with cheese) cheese with spices. Then we had a delicious salad. The main course you get to choose from chicken parm, chicken francaise, chicken marsala or salmon. They came with mashed potatoes and vegetables. I had the chicken parm and it was delicious. For dessert we were served tiramisu with whipped cream on the side and that was light and airy! Overall we had a wonder time at Passione.