“Peaceful Oasis for Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner”

Lillies Restaurant And Bar
Ranked #47 of 64 Restaurants in Carle Place
Price range: US$ 20 - US$ 50
Description: LiLLiES offers fine eclectic Italian/Mediterranean/American cuisine, and provides guests with an upscale, yet casual dining experience. LiLLiES Restaurant and Bar has been designed with warm and inviting décor, as it is meant to provide a welcoming and relaxing atmosphere that is befitting for couples, small groups, colleagues, friends and family.
Reviewed 18 October 2016

Went here with a friend recently after we looked at the long lines to get into the various diners, etc. on a Sunday morning. I had completely forgotten that the Holiday Inn had a restaurant. We walked in and were immediately seated by a very helpful and friendly waiter. Even though it was almost past breakfast time, he told us no problem we could still order. The restaurant is such a great break from the typical busy pancake joints. The decor is beautiful with nice comfy chairs and windows that look out onto the pool It felt like we were on vacation while still being on Long Island. My friend had pancakes,which he said were the best he's had and I had a delicious veggie wrap. The coffee was excellent and abundant. And the overall experience was so enjoyable and relaxing, I can't wait to go back for breakfast or lunch. Parking was great, too. We got a spot right in front. I'd like to bring my parents here since it's perfect for seniors who need to avoid stairs.

Reviewed 30 July 2016

I was meeting a friend from out of town who was staying at the adjoining Holiday Inn. I arrived a little early and decided to wait at the bar at Lillies. I was curious to check out Lillies since they re-branded the restaurant a few months prior (previously a sports bar. Don't know if it is different owners/management). After a long day at work, I was hoping for a great beer, some good food and watch some sports on the TV at the bar. Well, I had 2 out of 3. The tap beer was very cold and refreshing.Yippee! The food was good and reasonably priced. However,I was shocked to find out the bar only had the basic approx. 20 channels on their TV (mostly news). No chance of watching any sports games, they didn't even have ESPN. When I asked about ESPN, the person behind the bar did turn on the Apple TV and said he has ESPN, unfortunately it was ESPN on Demand, not live. Several other hotel guests came to the bar and asked about sports on TV. The workers behind the bar were aware of the shortcomings of not having sports for traveling men away from home who want to have some food and watch a game after a day of work. Even stranger, there was music being piped into the restaurant. When I asked to turn the volume on for the TV, albeit a news, channel I was told he couldn't. We could either have music in the restaurant/bar area, or the TV. We couldn't have both. Apparently, the management is cheap and doesn't want to provide anything above the basic TV package and is also getting bad advice on their entertainment technology. Even still mind boggling, is that there are many options of food/bar/tv places within a 5 minute drive/walk. No reason for me to go back. On the plus side, there is a nice outdoor patio area of the restaurant

Reviewed 22 July 2016

I stopped by the restaurant to grab a quick lunch and a drink before going to the hotel pool. They have a nice seating area outside but I ate inside because it was a bit too hot out while eating. The food was very good and servers were friendly. They said I can get another drink at the pool because they offer poolside service. Nice looking location overlooking the pool and courtyard area.

Reviewed 20 May 2016

Stopped in for a beer only to see my beloved yueng ling on draft costed me 8 bucks. I am from PA and at the most it should be 6. Price point is way off on that and the menu in general. This is long island not the city get it right.

1  Thank michael p
Reviewed 23 April 2016

The first morning of our stay we had breakfast. Food did not exceed expectations. Staff very helpful and friendly.