Open today: 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Needs Just Obe Improvement

This rating would be a 5 if not for one thing: outside food and drink are not allowed in. Bring a... read more

Reviewed 25 June 2021
BritLit
Canandaigua
via mobile
Great activity for kids.

We went with a few adults and my 2 yo daughter. All had a great time. We went on a Friday and it... read more

Reviewed 10 July 2018
Megan M

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 July 2020

I'm trying to contact you guys to get my refund due to guys did not open this year 2020 due to the coronavirus. No one is answering my calls or return my messages please reach out to me about my refund Jennifer

Date of experience: July 2020
Meghan F, Marketing & Group Sales Manager at Roseland Waterpark, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2020

Hi Jennifer. Please give us a call at (585) 374-6000 and someone will assist you with your refund. Thank you for your patience as we navigate this unprecedented time.

Reviewed 4 September 2019 via mobile

I took my kids (12 & 6) to the water park for a day. I was shocked at the price of nearly $90 for 3 people. The park is small so we were able to go through everything numerous times, to the point where the kids were even bored. I like the park is clean and close by but it’s a much better deal to spend the same amount of money and get amusement park and water rides by going to Seabreeze.
There are deals on certain days and after 3 but I went on a day I got off from work and we didn’t want to wait until everything cooled down to go to the water park.

Date of experience: September 2019
Meghan F, Guest Services at Roseland Waterpark, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2019

Thanks so much for visiting and for sharing your experience with us. We do offer a number of Splash & Save Deals that are available throughout the summer. We also offer a significant savings if you purchase your tickets (for any day) online in advance of your visit. We are glad that you had fun and we hope to see you again next summer.

Reviewed 28 August 2019

The entire family 6 adults and 5 kids 10-4 drove here from Syracuse. Very pleasant staff. Park very clean All "rides" are water based. There is a dedicated water play area for the smaller kids. The bigger kids (8 & 10) enjoyed the slides. The wave pool was a hit with all ages. Lockers are available. Restrooms clean. Plenty of seating poolside or in the shade. There is a picnic area available. Pre purchase your admission tickets for a significant discount. It was a great way to spend a day.

Date of experience: August 2019

Thanks so much for visiting and for taking the time to write a review! We hope to see you in the waves next summer!

Reviewed 5 September 2018

We visited for the first time last Saturday with 3 boys, 13,12 and 5, and had a great time. The park is very clean and well supervised. There are a variety of slides, but I wish there were a few more. The lazy river was closed the day we visited. The kid’s play area was wonderful and we probably spent the bulk of our visit in that section. There were plenty of lounge chairs available both in the sun and the shade.
The food was reasonably priced for a park. We stayed about 4 hours and did all the slides 2-3 times each as well as spending time in the wave pool.
The ticket prices were reduced for Labor Day Weekend so I felt like it was a good value.
We will definitely go back again next year.

Date of experience: September 2018
Meghan F, Guest Services at Roseland Waterpark, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2018

We're glad that you enjoyed your visit! Unfortunately at the end of the season many of our staff go back to school, which means that we can not operate all of the rides (why the Adventure River was closed on the day of your visit). As a result we offer a discounted admission rate. We look forward to seeing you again next summer!

Reviewed 21 August 2018 via mobile

I liked the fact that this park was contained with lots to do in a relatively small area. The lazy River was great. Slides were fun. The wave pool was really for smaller kids, not very good for teens or adults. All in all a enjoyable time

Date of experience: August 2018
Meghan F, Guest Services at Roseland Waterpark, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2018

Thank you so much for visiting and we're glad that you had a fun time. We hope to see you again sometime.