“Great food- kid kids eat free!”
Review of Denny's

Denny's
Ranked #65 of 109 Restaurants in Canandaigua
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

I didn't know kids eat free and I was very happy for that! We were all pleased with our meal and our server.

Reviewed 15 September 2017

This Denny`s ,Customer service is awful and the food is worse! It used to be very good over the years it has severely declined.

Reviewed 29 August 2017

was very close to waterpark and we like the price. The waitress checked on us several times. We also got a discount with our AARP membership.

Reviewed 24 August 2017

my wife and my self when to this location and it is far worse than Denny's in Geneva.
I tried the grand slam and my wife tried the pan cakes and bacon. after was sat down at our table after about 10 minutes the waitress finally came to our table and took our orders. both of us had coffee to drink. the waitress brought us the coffee. on my first sip of it I discovered that there were coffee grounds in it ! so much in fact that it almost made me sick. I told the waitress and asked for a glass of water. my wifes coffee was the same as mine with a lot of coffee grounds in it, she asked for a glass of water also. the our meals were brought to our table the bacon was under cooked. my wifes pan cakes were ok I guess. we were very disappointed with this location and will never go there again. this is a place to avoid. I can not recommend it to anyone. even after complaining about the coffee they made me pay for it !

Reviewed 2 August 2017

We gave them a few chances but last night was the last time! Service kind of sucked and we waited an hour for our food. Waitress finally came to table with our food and my friends sandwich was wrong and tasted strange, fries cold and our other friend had to wait for her burger and got no fries. We told the waitress so it took another 10 minutes for fries. It just was bad all around! Just does not seem like they give a crap! This place use to be great not anymore! Hope they do something about it!