“Fresh cooked food”

Add it.
Burger King
Ranked #75 of 109 Restaurants in Canandaigua
Cuisines: Fast food
Description: There's a Burger King® restaurant near you at U S 5 & Muar Rd. Visit us or call for more information. Every day, more than 11 million guests visit over 13,000 Burger King® restaurants near them in 97 countries around the world. And they do so because our fast food restaurants are known for serving high-quality, great-tasting and affordable food. The Burger King® restaurant in Canandaigua, NY serves burgers, breakfast, lunch and dinner prepared your way. The original HOME OF THE WHOPPER®, our commitment to quality ingredients, signature recipes, iconic sandwiches like the flame-grilled WHOPPER® Sandwich and fast, family-friendly dining experiences in a welcoming environment is what has defined our brand for more than 50 successful years.
Reviewed 9 July 2018

I bought a Wopper Junior meal and the burger and fries were cooked fresh. It was a good value and I'd go again.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 24 July 2016

We grabbed a quick lunch at Burger King and enjoyed our Burgers and fries. This store is run pretty well, and is basically average as Burger Kings go. However, it was so frustrating to have the TV on with politics....for our entire meal!!! If you have politics on your TV, you can be assured in this season to offend at least 1/2 of the people who are sitting there. I had asked if they could either change the channel (to ANYTHING ELSE) or at the very least mute it. I hate being inundated with politics right now and most especially when I have paid money for a meal. The TV wasn't changed or muted and I don't think we were the only people there who were not pleased.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 29 July 2015

This was just a quick stop off for me in between errands & I wanted/ needed a large cold drink on a very hot & humid summer day. The large Oreo Shake I got was very tasty, though a bit pricy for just one drink at $3.75.
It was about 11:30am and there were a lot of people (meaning that they must be doing something right, otherwise there would have been no one there) so I did have to wait about five minutes. The cashier was very friendly & apologized for the wait, and then made the shake herself. Very impressed.
The restaurant is clean and a good choice for a quick stop off if you are on your way to or from somewhere and want food & drinks quickly that will satisfy you quickly. I'd recommend this restaurant to anyone.

Date of visit: July 2015
Reviewed 3 September 2014

I stopped in this Burger King location for a quick lunch and was very impressed. I've been to BK's all over North America, and this is one of the cleanest, friendliest, and fastest locations.

The washroom was very clean - one of the best I've seen in fast food restaurant! The service was very quick, even though they were in the midst of the lunch rush. This restaurant had a bunch of local pricing specials, and my meal was only $3.24 - what a deal!

Very impressed - wish all Burger Kings were to this high standard.

Date of visit: August 2014
Reviewed 22 October 2013

we went there for breakfast. I ordered, however, the coupon was still in my danty hand as the young gal told me how much my bill was. to her surprise, I then handed her my coupon.
I must say, she was very pleasant as she had to re-ring my order up. I did apologize as sweetly as I could.

however, my only complaint is that their hot chocolate needs to be better--a lot better---too watery.

Date of visit: September 2013