All reviewsbagelsjacuzzi roomcontinental breakfastfresh fruitpink flamingoschain hotelsher husbandfinger lakescomfortable bedseparate roomsmini fridgea great place to staylabor of lovestep back in timethis past weekendsitting areacanandaigua area
Reviewed 13 September 2017

Stayed here for the weekend when other hotels in the area were booked up - and GLAD we did! Booked this based on the reviews here, and they were very accurate - this is the cleanest hotel I've stayed in ever. We talked with the owner Valerie a couple times, who was extremely friendly and helpful - best service I've gotten from a hotel in quite a while. Continental breakfast was provided daily (coffee, bagels, donuts, fruit, etc) which was good. Stayed in a basic queen room which was remodeled and nice, more than enough room for the 2 of us, but probably would bump up to a king bed next time. It was a super deal regardless compared to the other places in town that cost 2-3x more. Microbrewery next door was walking distance and great. The hotel looks older from the outside, but don't let that fool you, this place it great and I'm typically pretty picky about hotels (I normally only stay in 4-5 star hotels which isn't an option in most of the finger lakes). This is a great place to stay and we'll definitely be back the next time we're in the finger lakes!

Stayed: September 2017
1  Thank Tripper410
Reviewed 3 September 2017

I have now stayed at this motel 3 times and it is always wonderful! The owners are extremely friendly and helpful. The rooms are immaculate and never in need of anything. The decor is fun all around the motel:) It is close to town and CMAC which is a bonus! Pass by the chain motels/hotels and stay here!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank liz l
Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

Love this place. It was like stepping back into the 50's. Our room was bright and clean. The owners were very nice and friendly. Close to wineries and great restaurants. Will definitely go back. Five stars!!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank joanie318
Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

My mom, my husband and made a reservation to break up the ride home from Niagra Falls. We didn't arrive until about 8:00 pm and we were tired. It was so nice to be very warmly welcomed by Valerie. She and her husband, Dennis are very gracious. Valerie spent time that night and in the morning, giving advice about what to do in the town she clearly loves.

The retro decor is adorable and I enjoyed looking at the old photos of the swimming pool that once existed on the grounds.

The room was clean, comfortable and reasonably priced. We were able to have a two room suite so my mom could have her own sleeping quarters without having to pay for two rooms or separate her from us. Perfect!

The room had a small kitchenette area and a large, spacious bathroom. Breakfast in the lobby was simple and sufficient: bagels, cereal, fruit, coffee, pastries...
Trays were available to bring breakfast back to the room or dine at the outdoor tables, which we did, right outside our room.

Overall, this was a comfortable, clean and homey spot. On the way home, I even remarked how nice and fresh the sheets smelled!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Livingsocialcb
Reviewed 28 August 2017

Recently renovated. Not the best reputation around town. The rooms are gorgeous! Very clean. The bed was comfortable, the Jacuzzi was spotless, the bathroom is new, there's a microwave, mini fridge, and a small dining area in the room. Our room had a hair dryer and plenty of closet space as well. The two owners are delightful and very knowledgeable about the area! I recommend this motel.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple