“The best place for ice cream”
Review of Ollie Grey's

Ollie Grey's
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Callicoon
Reviewed 20 November 2015

They have really done a good job making this a key stopping place during the summer season. Ice cream is great as well as other food and the milk shakes get 5-stars!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 7 October 2015

Some of the best apple pie ice cream. Had to go back for the salted caramel ice cream. Lovely outdoor deck overlooking the callicoon creek.

1  Thank Tom C
Reviewed 11 September 2015

This place serves Perry's ice cream which is OK but nothing to write joke about. It is a bit pricey.

Reviewed 17 August 2015 via mobile

Others in my party had hard ice cream, and soft serve vanilla. All were satisfied. My wife and I ordered soft serve strawberry. The soft serve strawberry was extremely gritty, not smooth at all. Otherwise, run of the mill ice cream stand which also serves fast food.

Reviewed 17 June 2015 via mobile

I went there on a Sunday afternoon with my son and ordered one of the specials. The grilled shrimp and bacon wrap. A girl took my order and then a few min later brought me a basket of shrimp and fries. Because I don't like confrontation I just let it go. Next time I decide to go best believe I'm double checking the order