“AMAZING ”

Made in Puerto Rico
Ranked #14 of 47 Restaurants in Bronxville
Reviewed 9 March 2017 via mobile

This food was more than amazing!!! Went here for a family dinner and we weren't disappointed at all. My sister in law(a chef) found them last minute as we were looking for somewhere to eat and even she was thoroughly impressed. I had the sautéed garlic shrimp with white rice and red beans and I loved it. Our waiter Pablo was the best we could ask for. Very attentive and he also brought us Flan and Tres de leeche at the end of dinner on the house. He insured our return with his amazing service. I live in central Florida and I told my in laws that this will be a family tradition every time we are in NY.

Reviewed 6 February 2017

I recently went to this restaurant for dinner with my lady friends. This was my first time eating at the restaurant, however my other two friends have had dinner here several times. We were there on a Monday night and the place was not crowded but there was good music. The drinks and food was great. I have no complaints about this place.

Reviewed 18 January 2017

this place was nice to visit for 1st impression looks nice and clean just don't get a mandatory 3 dollar coat check for a restaurant/ lounge and from the complaints from my friends the drinks where either made wrong or the soda machines where bad because sprite looked like ginger ale and taste sour. i wont speak about the food since i didnt eat any here

Reviewed 20 December 2016

Food was great but over priced. Waiter was friendly and was willing to accommodate our needs. Brunch menu didn't have kids menu which was a big problem as the kids would not eat a big meal yet they have to pay full price as adults. Although food was great, I'm not sure I will return with the kids.

Reviewed 17 September 2016 via mobile

Seated immediately drinks appetizers and main dishes were excellent service very good just one thing the place is just too damn loud and I know it's Friday night let loose enjoy but I'm trying to eat and converse with my wife and were screaming Damn might have to get some ear plugs.