“Like my son says it's way better than McDonald's or the diner.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
El Bohio Tropical Square Restaurant
Ranked #192 of 1,301 Restaurants in Bronx
Reviewed 27 March 2016

The food will make you come back. Chicharron is yes finger licking good. The roast chicken, chuletas, and steaks are tasty as well. Rice and beans done right. Tostones and plantains excellent. You have to get potato salad it's probably the best we've had outside of homemade. Lemonade is tart yet sweet. Staff is great.......trust me the language barrier will be of little or no impediment from you having a delicious meal.

Reviewed 27 September 2015

Food is amazing. I am hispanic but foreigners will defiantly love the food. I order here all the time. My dad loves the boneless chicken.

Reviewed 19 August 2015 via mobile

Ok here's the deal with this place the food here anything you get is finger licking good!!!! Yum yum yum...
HOWEVER!!!!! The delivery people are rude and horrible! Like super horrible!!!! Make sure you try their combos soooooo worth it!

Reviewed 11 August 2015

All the food I have taste in this restaurant is good. I usually get the chicken family meal that comes with rice, salad, a whole chicken, fried sweet plantains, and a 2 liter soda. My family loves this restaurant and we eat here once a week. The only problem is the workers predominately speak Spanish, so you often have to repeat your order twice or get someone to translate for you.

Reviewed 6 August 2014 via mobile

We walked by the restaurant decided to give it a try. The food and ambiance was just right. The place had a homie feeling and the food and service meet my expectation if not exceeded.