“For years one of the best! ”
Review of Brisas Del Caribe

Brisas Del Caribe
Ranked #60 of 1,270 Restaurants in Bronx
Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

This is my family favorite Spanish restaurant. Everything on the menu is excellent. The only downfall of this establishment is the parking, but if you are patient you will have an excellent meal, that you will not forget.

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

Went to eat after a viewing at Ortiz funeral home a few blocks away with about 7 other family members. Some of them had been here before but my gust time. Great food at great prices. Will definitely return under better circumstances

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 4 April 2017 via mobile

The Best Dominican Cuisine in the Bronx for Decades!

Breakfast "La Bandera"

Lunch or Dinner the taste is consistently great, your choice of the best Latin seasoning and quality food that's always "10".

Waitress; attractive and attentive.

Take out service is fast.

Catering menu is a life saver

The menu is perfectly priced!

El Mejor in the Bronx

Reviewed 9 February 2017

I've been going to this restaurant for quite some time now. We usually order take out from here. The pernil sandwiches are very good and the sancocho is delicious. There are always people eating at the restaurant. Little hint before ordering your food for take out grap a ticket with number. They will call you somedays are faster than others.

Reviewed 10 September 2016 via mobile

I live in Toronto but my boyfriend lives in the Bronx and he put me on to this place when I was there last year. Everytime I go back, it's either for the Arroz y frijoles con pollo or the Cuban sandwich. It's like I can't get tired of either one. I'm sure everything on their menu is amazing and I WILL try new things once I get over my slight addiction haha. The tres leche is my favourite.. I can easily eat two pieces which is bad but it's SO good!! Their prices are unbeatable as well. Service is pretty fast (even in the night time) and the staff is very pleasant. I don't speak Spanish unfortunately but they always try to understand the few words that I do know :)

1  Thank Laura S