All reviews breakfast was delicious pillows loaves fishes weekend fireplace refined brunch
Reviewed 7 November 2017

We chose this B&B because other reviewers had raved about the breakfast - and they were right - don't miss the French toast! Everything was so elegant, restful and welcoming about this inn. Serena, who seemed to be wearing many hats, was super pleasant, helpful and professional. Our large room was simply beautiful with a fireplace and tasteful furniture in an appealing mixture of antique and hip.The art work on the walls in the dining room is super cool blown up photos of antique fishing and clamming tools. Tables were set beautifully with some of the elements made specifically for them and sold in the fabulous home and tableware shop just next door.

Stayed: October 2017
Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

We stayed overnight while attending a wedding. We arrived late (after 11) and left around 10am. We didn't get to enjoy the breakfast as we were heading to a brunch. In the short time we visited, we got great sleep in a comfy bed with amazing pillows, good coffee, nice showers and a lovely chat with the innkeeper.
The inn was charming, our room was pretty, and the dining room looked so inviting that I was sad to miss out.
I did help myself to a fresh apple they left in a basket by the front door ;)

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank WeAreTheRoswells
Reviewed 31 August 2017

Whoever answers their phones is so incredibly rude. She is short with potential guests, she seems annoyed, she cuts people off while speaking. It's very unprofessional. If you are annoyed by every person who calls the front desk than maybe you should find another job ... outside of customer service...

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank krismarie2020
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

We had a wonderful stay. It is a quaint Inn in a prime location close to shops and restaurants. Many things are within walking distance. The breakfast at the inn is fantastic, as we the ladies in the restaurant. I may have had the best scone in my life (peach). Although getting to the Hamptons for a weekend trip from out of state was a bit of an ordeal I would return to this property any time. The only negative- there was a wedding rehearsal dinner at the restaurant Friday night so when we arrived there was no available parking for Inn guests.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 July 2017

We stayed in the new portion of the building, in a suite and just absolutely loved it!!! Rain shower head from the ceiling, comfortable beds, no noise from outside, it had an alcove with a daybed in it for our son, and it was just beautiful. Right in town, we walked everywhere and got a pass to the beach. I don't know what Cerene uses on the sheets but everything smelled so clean and fresh. The breakfast was delicious!!! Be sure to get the bread basket. The coffee was really really good!!! We were able to take a glass of wine into our room and the bar tender was super nice and the wine was really amazing. Next time we come, I would like to eat at the restaurant. I hope to come back again. What an amazing little place.

I know some reviewers complained that there was no way to get in touch with the people who run the place at night, and well, I guess yes you have to come down the stairs, but we were able to figure everything out, including wifi. This is just a very relaxed environment and run by very wonderful people. Thank you!!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family