The Bridgehampton Inn & Restaurant
Topping Rose House(Bridgehampton)(Great Value!)
US$ 1,111
US$ 1,082
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 1,467/night.

Baron's Cove(Sag Harbor)(Great Value!)
US$ 1,427
US$ 732
Southampton Village Motel(Southampton)(Great Value!)
US$ 1,088
Capri(Southampton)
US$ 533
US$ 505
US$ 349
The Atlantic(Southampton)
US$ 521
All reviewsnew wingroom was beautifully decoratedbreakfast was deliciouswithin walking distancelong islandpillowsloavesfishesweekendfireplacerefinedbrunchcloset
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

We had a wonderful stay. It is a quaint Inn in a prime location close to shops and restaurants. Many things are within walking distance. The breakfast at the inn is fantastic, as we the ladies in the restaurant. I may have had the best scone in my life (peach). Although getting to the Hamptons for a weekend trip from out of state was a bit of an ordeal I would return to this property any time. The only negative- there was a wedding rehearsal dinner at the restaurant Friday night so when we arrived there was no available parking for Inn guests.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 July 2017

We stayed in the new portion of the building, in a suite and just absolutely loved it!!! Rain shower head from the ceiling, comfortable beds, no noise from outside, it had an alcove with a daybed in it for our son, and it was just beautiful. Right in town, we walked everywhere and got a pass to the beach. I don't know what Cerene uses on the sheets but everything smelled so clean and fresh. The breakfast was delicious!!! Be sure to get the bread basket. The coffee was really really good!!! We were able to take a glass of wine into our room and the bar tender was super nice and the wine was really amazing. Next time we come, I would like to eat at the restaurant. I hope to come back again. What an amazing little place.

I know some reviewers complained that there was no way to get in touch with the people who run the place at night, and well, I guess yes you have to come down the stairs, but we were able to figure everything out, including wifi. This is just a very relaxed environment and run by very wonderful people. Thank you!!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 June 2017

Never stayed here, as I live in the Hamptons, but I love to go here for dinner. The place had several rooms and a beautiful terrace in warmer months. The owner's son is the bartender and he's a fanatic at his craft. He's made me some of the best drinks I've ever had. The menu is eclectic and delicious. You can'tr go wrong with any choice you make. As the menu changes weekly, there's no point in highlighting dishes because chances are they won't be on the menu when you go. But do go when you're in the area. It's one of the best restaurants on the East End.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

Lovely, refined Inn and restaurant. I have never stayed at the Inn but I have dined
Here on multiple occasions and it is ELEGANT and thoughtful. The tables are set magnificently. The people who own this
Place are impeccable and fastidious. Food is good. Presentation is classy. Small, I don't think child proof. It's an extremely
Sophisticated, quiet restaurant, refined- and I don't think most children would enjoy it. It tends to get an older crowd. The women are beautifully coiffed
And dressed quite expensively in this restaurant every time I have been there.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 May 2017

Excellent. Very good breakfast with croissants and scones. Warm staff serving breakfast.
Good dinner but expensive
Historic house with ancient decoration
welcome was great and late arrival very well organized

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family