My husband and I have traveled and have yet to find a Red Roof that wasn't a great place to stay. We had booked another motel in the area and after seeing the pool was drained and then going inside, the smell smelled like they were just fumigating or had done so. I immediately cancelled and went to this Red Roof and had no problem getting a king accessible room. It's great that they allow pets as our shih tzu goes everywhere we go.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When you check in, check out the fantastic new amenities in our NextGen (R) design rooms! The rooms at this 100% Smoke Free inn feature new, comfy Rest Suite beds by Serta, plush high-end bedding, new modern design flooring, comfortable new seating and a large, flat-screen TV. Located just 2.5 Miles from the Buffalo-Niagara International Airport. Red Roof Buffalo Niagara Airport is 100 percent Non-Smoking and renovated with all new rooms. All rooms at this Red Roof Inn offer free WiFi. Regular/Decaf Coffee and Tea available in the lobby. This location offers "On Command Video" with a selection of free TV channels, pay-to-view premium channels, and movies, as well as music and games. One well-behaved family pet per room is welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Ctrip TA so you can book your Red Roof Inn Buffalo Niagara Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Buffalo Niagara Airport Hotel Bowmansville
- Red Roof Inn Bowmansville
- Bowmansville Red Roof Inn