All reviewsbob evansfront desktransit roadroom was cleanshopping and restaurantswould stay here againone night stayfirst floornew yorkmotelthruwaypillowscarpetpetsfridgedryersink
Reviewed 7 February 2012

Stayed at the Buffalo Red Roof Inn for a little over 2 Months while working in the area, experienced the Best housekeeping in the year that I've been staying in Hotels. If you visit this hotel ask for a room serviced by Liz, you won't regret it!!

Room Tip: any room on the office side of the building, Ask for a room cleaned by Liz.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
redroof10137, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Buffalo Niagara Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our hotel! Thank you for mentioning our fantastic housekeeper Liz! She goes above and beyond to ensure our guest’s have an enjoyable stay with us. At Red Roof Inn we strive to meet and exceed our guest’s expectations and I am happy you enjoyed your stay with us. Once again, thank for taking the time to write a review for our hotel!

Reviewed 6 February 2012

I have stayed at 5* hotels and was very content and felt safe staying by myself in this Red Roof Inn. My stay was very nice. I would advise anyone who doesn't like paying crazy money to stay at hotels to go to this inn.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Natalie T

I first want to thank you for taking the time to post an online review for our hotel. Thank you for mentioning how you had a great stay, our rooms were clean, and our hotel was a good value! At Red Roof Inn we take great pride to ensure our guest’s have an enjoyable stay with us and that they feel confident, significant, and delighted in every part of our guest experience while staying with us. Thank you again, for taking the time to post an online review for our property!

Reviewed 24 January 2012

stayed ever friday night the most of 10 years was always happy with the rooms and service aalso stayed other times when we had to go to the hospital

Room Tip: rooms on east side were quietest
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our hotel! It is our number one goal to exceed your expectations and I am happy you enjoyed your stay with us! Thank you for mentioning how great our rooms are and how you received great service each and every time you stayed with us over the past 10 years!! I want to thank you for taking the time to post a online review for our hotel and for being a loyal guest of the Red Roof Inn Buffalo Niagara Airport!!

Reviewed 31 December 2011

Basic hotel. Booked on Priceline, and received a smoking room which was disappointing. No breakfast provided, but free coffee in the lobby. Free wifi in room. Location was close (by driving) to many shops and restaurants along Transit Road. Exterior corridors.

Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends
redroof10137, Manager at Red Roof Inn Buffalo Niagara Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2012

I first want to thank you for taking the time to write a review for our property. Thank you for mentioning all the great shopping & restaurants that are close by our hotel! I apologize that you received a smoking room while booking through Priceline. At Red Roof Inn we strive to make sure each and every guest has an enjoyable experience with us! The next time you travel to Buffalo I would like to help and ensure that you have a great stay with us, and receive a non-smoking room. Please give our hotel a call and mention my name Bill and I will be happy to make your next reservations when you travel to Buffalo!

Reviewed 28 December 2011

My husband and I have stayed at this Red Roof Inn many times over the past several years when we are visiting family in the area. We have always found the staff to be exceptionally welcoming, the rooms very clean and the location excellent. The hotel is set back away from the busy highway and has almost a park-like setting so if you are traveling with pets it is a wonderful place to stay. They also offer a pet-walking area with bags provided for clean-up. I would highly recommend this location. It is also close to the Buffalo Airport, the Thruway, restaurants and movie theaters.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to write an excellent review for our property! Thank you for mentioning how you received exceptional service and have always found the staff to be exceptionally welcoming!! At Red Roof Inn we take great pride in our room cleanliness and I am happy you found our hotel very clean! Thank you for also mentioning our great location and our park like setting. Thank you for sharing your experience with us and we hope to see you soon!