“A smile goes a long way...”
Review of Apple Hill

Apple Hill
Ranked #8 of 27 things to do in Binghamton
Reviewed 16 August 2017

I love Apple Hill's cafe...the breakfasts and lunches are always amazing, fresh and well priced. I am updating my review to reflect that the past 2 times I have been the staff seems to be nicer. In the past this was a downside for me...ornery wait staff...I am happy to see that the staff are friendlier.

I love the soup samplers, I love the sandwiches, I love the breakfasts...the drive here is relaxing. I highly recommend you stop in for a dessert or a meal, the food is delicious.

All reviews
in 5 reviews
"porch"
"homemade"

Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

Love Sunday morning breakfast here! The staff is always friendly and efficient and their breakfast sausage is absolutely the best! The restaurant isn't fancy but you don't go there for elegance, you go for the food. Their homemade bread is worth the trip alone, especially their yummy rye! Lunch is also a treat and again, worth the drive to their scenic spot.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

beautiul orchards, and what a vista from the top of the hill-great food available also-nice for a day trip especially in fall

Reviewed 30 November 2016 via mobile

Generous portions-unique options! The setting is on a farm and there is outdoor seating as well as indoor seating. There are farm animals that children can pet before or after a meal. A cute gift shop is also inside the restaurant area.

See more reviews
Reviewed 26 October 2016 via mobile

We gave eaten here many times over the years and will continue to. Our last visit we took out of town family to eat breakfast inside and the FLIES came from hell. Not one or two, I mean dozens. I don't like to complain but it was the worst we have ever experienced. The were landing everywhere especially on the food. I know it's hard to control but some mitigation would be helpful.