Open today: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Review Highlights
AAP Chatters Group

The drive out is relaxing and the place is easy to find. Had lunch and highly recommend th Chicken... read more

Reviewed 23 August 2018
Angie H
Great breakfasts and lunch.

Eat out on the patio if the weather permits and enjoy the view of the farm and hilltop. The food is... read more

Reviewed 5 July 2018
Donna W
West Chester, Pennsylvania

All reviews strawberries pancakes gift shop soups in season pick your own great breakfast my family loves breakfast and lunch unique items home made spicy barn orchard bakery porch homemade
Reviewed 30 November 2016 via mobile

Generous portions-unique options! The setting is on a farm and there is outdoor seating as well as indoor seating. There are farm animals that children can pet before or after a meal. A cute gift shop is also inside the restaurant area.

Date of experience: October 2016
Reviewed 26 October 2016 via mobile

We gave eaten here many times over the years and will continue to. Our last visit we took out of town family to eat breakfast inside and the FLIES came from hell. Not one or two, I mean dozens. I don't like to complain but it was the worst we have ever experienced. The were landing everywhere especially on the food. I know it's hard to control but some mitigation would be helpful.

Reviewed 13 October 2016

We took advantage of a gorgeous autumn day to go apple picking. Great scenery and wonderful variety of available apples. We purchased snacks and cider to enjoy there, as well as some spices and cider to take home. There are kids area for young children to entertainment & saw people had little wagons to take them along for picking.

Reviewed 10 October 2016

I am originally from the area and moved away 20+ years ago. Recently while working on a long term project in Broome County, New York I found myself on Brooks Road and saw the Apple Hill barn. I hadn’t been there since before moving from the area in the late 80s where we would go with our children to pick apples. I decided to stop and was greeted by two really friendly Golden Retrievers. Inside I found they were not only serving breakfast, but also had a gift shop, bakery, and bulk spice section that would rival McCormick’s. My breakfast of eggs, sausage, home fries, toast and coffee had that home cooked look and taste about it. It was just great!

When I got back to the office I told my office team about the breakfast I had and we went back for lunch. The lunch menu included soups and assorted classic sandwiches with a twist, which by the way were delicious. Apple Hill’s homemade baked goods, included fresh donuts, breads, and other carryout salads and entrees. A little out of the way but worth the scenic drive.

Date of experience: June 2016
Reviewed 13 September 2016

Traveled to Apple Hill Farm to pick apples for a homemade pie and enjoyed the beautiful day with family. Staff at the pick your own area were very friendly and helpful with the type of apple to pick for every use. My family spent an hour picking apples and tasting a few to ensure the best variety for the 10 pounds we picked. Then we visited the store for homemade donuts and to check out the jams, jellies and crafts for sale. There was a younger child area with kiddie things to do, but our children are college age so we passed by those activities, but we saw big smiles on the kids who were participating. Had a terrific time and would definitely recommend it as a day out for the family.