“Southern tier classic autumn apple picking & treats”
Review of Apple Hill

Apple Hill
Ranked #8 of 25 things to do in Binghamton
Reviewed 13 October 2016

We took advantage of a gorgeous autumn day to go apple picking. Great scenery and wonderful variety of available apples. We purchased snacks and cider to enjoy there, as well as some spices and cider to take home. There are kids area for young children to entertainment & saw people had little wagons to take them along for picking.

Reviewed 10 October 2016

I am originally from the area and moved away 20+ years ago. Recently while working on a long term project in Broome County, New York I found myself on Brooks Road and saw the Apple Hill barn. I hadn’t been there since before moving from the area in the late 80s where we would go with our children to pick apples. I decided to stop and was greeted by two really friendly Golden Retrievers. Inside I found they were not only serving breakfast, but also had a gift shop, bakery, and bulk spice section that would rival McCormick’s. My breakfast of eggs, sausage, home fries, toast and coffee had that home cooked look and taste about it. It was just great!

When I got back to the office I told my office team about the breakfast I had and we went back for lunch. The lunch menu included soups and assorted classic sandwiches with a twist, which by the way were delicious. Apple Hill’s homemade baked goods, included fresh donuts, breads, and other carryout salads and entrees. A little out of the way but worth the scenic drive.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

Traveled to Apple Hill Farm to pick apples for a homemade pie and enjoyed the beautiful day with family. Staff at the pick your own area were very friendly and helpful with the type of apple to pick for every use. My family spent an hour picking apples and tasting a few to ensure the best variety for the 10 pounds we picked. Then we visited the store for homemade donuts and to check out the jams, jellies and crafts for sale. There was a younger child area with kiddie things to do, but our children are college age so we passed by those activities, but we saw big smiles on the kids who were participating. Had a terrific time and would definitely recommend it as a day out for the family.

Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

Wonderful place to go pick your own fresh apples in the fall and to enjoy fresh baked goods! A great place to find local canned jams and jellies, crafts and gifts❤️

Reviewed 23 August 2016

I love Apple Hill Farms. When apple season is ready to harvest it's the best and most fun place to pick a wonderful selection of apples. Not only is the apple picking' great but their store at the farm has delicious food and little gift items and great cider to take home.