“Excellent Stay”

Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Bethpage
Midland Park
“Excellent Stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 April 2012

It was a very clean hotel. It was convenient, right next to Cablevision properties. It was a one night stay, but they make it feel like home. Staff was very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Long Island - Bethpage, responded to this review, 21 May 2012
I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Extended Stay America Long Island - Bethpage. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. We strive to provide a "home away from home" experience for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for your recognition.
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Dallas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 April 2012

My career requires me to live away from home for months at a time, so it's great to find a place that gives you the comforts of home. Nice clean rooms, clean hotel, excellent management and staff, great price for long term stays; what more can you ask for! If you are travelling to the Bethpage, New York area, then this is the place to stay!

Room Tip: I stayed on the 1st floor and the 3rd floor and didn't have problems with noise.
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled solo
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Long Island - Bethpage, responded to this review, 4 May 2012

Bethpage, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 April 2012

In my job I travel constantly. I've been in rooms up and down the East Coast. Staying at Extended Stay America has been a wonderful experiance. Any questions or comments were address immediately by Kevin and Christian at the front desk to ensure I had everything I needed. Why in Long Island I have found my home away from home!

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Long Island - Bethpage, responded to this review, 11 April 2012

Long Island City, New York, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 March 2012

I've been living at the Extended Stay America in Bethpage for the past 3 months and I can only say positive things about it. I took the time out of my busy work schedule because I feel that it's important to give credit when it's due. The property staff are not only personable, but helpful and very reliable as well. When I have questions or concerns, they are immediately addressed. When I come in from a long day at work, I come back to smiling faces and interesting converstion. Once a week I come home to a room that has been cleansed inside out by room service. Although this place doesn't have amenities, it does have a contract with Lifetime Fitness, one of the most amazing athletic centers I've been to in my life. The price for hotel guests...Free. The hotel is located a few miles away from the Long Island Expressway, the Northern State Parkway, and the Long Island Railroad, making travel very convenient and easily accesible. Bottom line, this place suites my needs, and I reccomend it to anyone else who needs a temporary living arrangement.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled on business
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Long Island - Bethpage, responded to this review, 9 April 2012

Bethpage, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 March 2012

I travel quite a bit throughout the year. Whenever I am in an area where Extended Stay has a property, I like to stay there. The Flag is very conscientious about the condition of the rooms, which are clean, spacious and practical. However, I find myself writing this review because of all of the Extended Stay Properties that I have stayed at, the property in Bethpage has been, by far, the best. The staff is extremely friendly and it is clear that the management is superlative. There was a small issue during my stay which was addressed immediately when the management learned of the issue. The manager actually handled the situation herself to ensure that the issue was corrected immediately.

Extended Stay properties are not for everyone, but if you are looking for a safe, comfortable, and clean place to hang your hat for a week or two, Extended Stay and the Bethpage, New York property in particular, is a great place to get a little slice of home.

Gregg and Anita G.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Long Island - Bethpage, responded to this review, 29 March 2012
Dear Gregg and Anita,

It was very kind of you to take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Extended Stay America Long Island - Bethpage. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. That's why the biggest investment we make is in our customers. Our staff is continually coached on how to best provide professional, accommodating, and friendly service to every guest. It sounds like we hit a home run in your case!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Bethpage
6.0 km away
Four Points by Sheraton
#3 of 6 in Plainview
5.4 km away
Viana Hotel & Spa, BW Premier Collection

Been to Extended Stay America - Long Island - Bethpage? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK