See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

We just arrived at the hotel , where the check in was supposed to be at 3 pm. It was 3:15 pm and when I asked about the delay, the man's reaction surprised me!!!
I was astonished listening from him " I do not do the cleaning and you do not know anything about hotels...." I tried to talk but he kept arguing loudly !!!
I was really sad also because my 82 y old aunt and my daughter were with me!!
That's unusual for me... specially at a reception desk where the guests should get a warm welcome!!!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Fe R
Reviewed 24 September 2017

We found this property last minute when our travel plans needed to change due to the hurricane in the south and I must say the rooms were very impressive.
A few things to be aware of though:
- rooms are on top of a bar so there is no standard (normal) check in area...it is just done at a table in the middle of the restaurant. Not a big deal for us but worth noting
- parking is not on the premises so if your deal says free parking it is the street parking that is around the property
- there is no lift and if you are in the rooms toward the top there are a number of stairs. Again, not an issue for us but worth noting if mobility is an issue or if u have heavy bags.
- The 'free wifi' signal was not strong enough to work in the room we were in. Could not get any signal

We still enjoyed our stay in this property but overall, while the rooms were lovely and the location is good, the price is a little excessive.

Room Tip: No lift - be aware of the many stairs
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 August 2017

Unfortunately I have to agree with the handful of reviews here, and wished I had researched a bit more before deciding to stay. Not only was this expensive, but it had no reception area, no parking, no service should we need something (traditional hotel services, especially at the price), and when my partner was worried about the safety of where we had parked the car and left to move it, we were worried that we were locked out for a brief moment. No one had explained that there was someone "watching" the place, and the number to reach him should this occur. (We found this out later.) To top things off, I found 2 bugs in the room, 1 small dead, 1 large alive. While options are limited in this small town, I would not recommend this to anyone.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank michelle M
Reviewed 22 August 2017

The "hotel" is only minimally operative as a hotel. The rooms and people were nice, but there were no services. We needed to tell someone when we were planning to be back so that there would be a person around to let us in. And it is too expensive for what you get.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jeff H
Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

No reception, no dedicated hotel staff. Ran out of toiletries including paper as room not serviced. Dirty fridge. A lot noise from the restaurant until late. No bin in room. No phone.

Felt more like a hostel than a hotel - very expensive for what it is

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple