“Good place to spend a few days”
Review of Comfort Inn

Comfort Inn
Ranked #8 of 12 Hotels in Batavia
Reviewed 5 August 2017

Recently spent four days at the Comfort Inn. The staff was more than helpful. Had a slight problem with the bathroom and the desk clerk solved the problem before I was unpacked. The breakfast is always fresh and tasty. Several items offered. Wi-fi works great.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Comfort Inn

Reviewed 19 July 2017

I arrived late due to an airline (American) snafu. I was greeted by the night clerk (Emilie Barger) and said she was glad to see me as my brother had been asking if I had arrived yet. She gave me my card key and explained how to get to my room. My room was large with a king bed, desk and chair, flat screen and full bath. Everything was spotless! I went out to have a few puffs on my cigar and Emilie took my around back to a bench so I could sit as there were no chairs or benches out front or on the side near my room. We asked her for a restaurant recommendation and were very pleased with her choice. The next morning we went for breakfast and I was surprised by the variety of the foods (eggs and sausages, fruits, juices, cereals, milk, coffee and hot water for the teas). This was watched over by Erin Collins with unerring accuracy and speed. During our five days there we had great rooms and superior staff service. It isn't fancy, but very nice and very comfortable. Close to interstate 90, but far enough away that there was no discernible noise.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 July 2017

Great stay. Staff was courteous and welcoming. Everything was clean - bedding, carpet, fridge, etc. Bathroom was spotless, which is important to me! :) Air conditioner was perfect, and we appreciated the fact that it was put on for us before check-in. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

I ended up not staying at Comfort Inn due to a booking error. But wanted to leave a review because the front desk clerk was so friendly, and helpful. She was a sweet blonde with pretty tattoos . She did her best to remedy the situation and although we ultimately did not stay there, her customer service would make it likely for me to come back despite the booking problem. Thank you.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 May 2017

free WiFi free cable continental breakfast extremely clean rooms fantastic service convenient location to shopping facilities cor-dual guests would recommend to everyone easy access parking close to many restaurants

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo