US$ 144
US$ 132
US$ 133
US$ 154
US$ 132
Red Roof Inn Batavia(Batavia)(Great Value!)
US$ 92
US$ 89
Red Roof
Budget Inn(Batavia)
US$ 88
All reviewseggs and sausagefront deska ground floor roomchair with ottomanthe breakfast arearoom was cleancontinental breakfastapple juicefirst floortoll roadwent out of her waynight's restnew carpetbagelsny state thruwaystayed here for one nightflat screen
Reviewed 3 July 2017

Great stay. Staff was courteous and welcoming. Everything was clean - bedding, carpet, fridge, etc. Bathroom was spotless, which is important to me! :) Air conditioner was perfect, and we appreciated the fact that it was put on for us before check-in. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank DeeInNY
Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

I ended up not staying at Comfort Inn due to a booking error. But wanted to leave a review because the front desk clerk was so friendly, and helpful. She was a sweet blonde with pretty tattoos . She did her best to remedy the situation and although we ultimately did not stay there, her customer service would make it likely for me to come back despite the booking problem. Thank you.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Denise B
Reviewed 26 May 2017

free WiFi free cable continental breakfast extremely clean rooms fantastic service convenient location to shopping facilities cor-dual guests would recommend to everyone easy access parking close to many restaurants

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 May 2017

We were heading east on I-90 and after seeing our 3rd dead deer on the highway decided to stop for the night. At one of the turnpike rest areas we looked up Batavia hotels and decided on the Comfort Inn. I thought I booked a suite with a whirlpool but maybe I didn't. In any case when we arrived an hour or two later Stephen quickly arrived at the desk to check us in. The stairs in the lobby told me right away that this hotel DOES NOT HAVE AN ELEVATOR!!

Stephen was very nice about the situation and promised me a first floor room. Being a Sunday night occupancy was probably low. We were given room 116. As soon as we walked in we could smell cigarette smoke. Back to the front desk we went.

Jen heard us at the desk with Stephen and came to our assistance immediately. She didn't doubt for a second that what we said was true and she helped Stephen rebook us into another first floor suite. (Really not sure what makes room 125 a suite but as long as it was first floor, 2 beds, and no smoke I was happy). Jen went down to 116 anyway with my husband smelled the smoke herself. Evidently Stephen was a trainee but they were both awesome. Stephen also warned us that sometimes the room keys get deactivated by smart phones. Well I don't have a smart phone but yes, room key failure was a problem.

Coffee and pastries were available 24 hours. I never saw the pool because I was too tired and we only had one issue with the internet. They change the password on Sunday nights so on Monday morning when my husband and I woke up early we couldn't log in to our devices. A visit to the front desk set us up with the new password. No problem. The side entrance didn't lock like it was supposed to but honestly that just made loading the luggage back into the car easier.

Breakfast had a waffle maker, eggs, sausage, and the usual other items. Staff was on top of things from what I could tell.

Overall the staff was awesome. The pitfalls that I saw didn't matter much to me. The white curtains were shredded, there were glue marks or something in front of the tv, the carpet looked worn..... no matter. The elevator issue.... that should be addressed. If we hadn't been able to get a first floor room then there would have been a problem but the staff took care of it easily. I'd stay again but only on the first floor. Stairs and luggage don't mix in my book.

Again this was a stop over visit and not a destination stay. I would have been more unhappy if this was a destination.

Room Tip: get a first floor room unless you like stairs
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 February 2017

The jacuzzi room I am in is absolutely PERFECT! The cleanliness is in my range of perfection, and the ALL STAFF is impeccable as well. Extremely happy with my stay. This hotel is in a perfect quiet location far enough off of the road and close to the I-90. Great restaurants near by along with stores. I could not ask for a better place to stay honestly. Extremely happy! Rating 1-10, I would have to give it a rating of 100

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo