Free cancellation until 29/07
US$ 133
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$ 124
US$ 88
Red Roof Inn Batavia(Batavia)(Great Value!)
US$ 92
US$ 132
Budget Inn(Batavia)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$ 88
All reviewseggs and sausagefront deska ground floor roomchair with ottomanthe breakfast arearoom was cleancontinental breakfastapple juicefirst floortoll roadwent out of her waynight's restnew carpetbagelsny state thruwaystayed here for one nightflat screen
Reviewed 23 May 2017

We were heading east on I-90 and after seeing our 3rd dead deer on the highway decided to stop for the night. At one of the turnpike rest areas we looked up Batavia hotels and decided on the Comfort Inn. I thought I booked a suite with a whirlpool but maybe I didn't. In any case when we arrived an hour or two later Stephen quickly arrived at the desk to check us in. The stairs in the lobby told me right away that this hotel DOES NOT HAVE AN ELEVATOR!!

Stephen was very nice about the situation and promised me a first floor room. Being a Sunday night occupancy was probably low. We were given room 116. As soon as we walked in we could smell cigarette smoke. Back to the front desk we went.

Jen heard us at the desk with Stephen and came to our assistance immediately. She didn't doubt for a second that what we said was true and she helped Stephen rebook us into another first floor suite. (Really not sure what makes room 125 a suite but as long as it was first floor, 2 beds, and no smoke I was happy). Jen went down to 116 anyway with my husband smelled the smoke herself. Evidently Stephen was a trainee but they were both awesome. Stephen also warned us that sometimes the room keys get deactivated by smart phones. Well I don't have a smart phone but yes, room key failure was a problem.

Coffee and pastries were available 24 hours. I never saw the pool because I was too tired and we only had one issue with the internet. They change the password on Sunday nights so on Monday morning when my husband and I woke up early we couldn't log in to our devices. A visit to the front desk set us up with the new password. No problem. The side entrance didn't lock like it was supposed to but honestly that just made loading the luggage back into the car easier.

Breakfast had a waffle maker, eggs, sausage, and the usual other items. Staff was on top of things from what I could tell.

Overall the staff was awesome. The pitfalls that I saw didn't matter much to me. The white curtains were shredded, there were glue marks or something in front of the tv, the carpet looked worn..... no matter. The elevator issue.... that should be addressed. If we hadn't been able to get a first floor room then there would have been a problem but the staff took care of it easily. I'd stay again but only on the first floor. Stairs and luggage don't mix in my book.

Again this was a stop over visit and not a destination stay. I would have been more unhappy if this was a destination.

Room Tip: get a first floor room unless you like stairs
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 February 2017

The jacuzzi room I am in is absolutely PERFECT! The cleanliness is in my range of perfection, and the ALL STAFF is impeccable as well. Extremely happy with my stay. This hotel is in a perfect quiet location far enough off of the road and close to the I-90. Great restaurants near by along with stores. I could not ask for a better place to stay honestly. Extremely happy! Rating 1-10, I would have to give it a rating of 100

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
3  Thank Sharon S
Reviewed 6 December 2016

Our first room smelled of cigarette smoke, although this hotel is advertised as non-smoking. When we asked to be moved to another room, the manager was rude and told us there was absolutely no way we could be moved. After asking to speak speaking to a supervisor twice or give us a refund, she finally agreed to do so. The original solution was to spray with air freshener.
This is also a multi-level hotel with NO elevator so had to carry luggage up & down the steps!
Breakfast looked bad, so didn't even try it.

Room Tip: Don't stay here
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 November 2016

We stayed for a long weekend as a home base for a fishing charter. The rooms were large and clean as were the bathrooms. Breakfast was good, there were chocolate waffles if you're into that. The staff was personable and helpful.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Rem4
Reviewed 17 October 2016

Nice room and a hot breakfast is included. The warm cookies advertized in their ad turned out to be Oreos. But coffee and tea were available in the pm. No restaurant on site. Close to the highway. About 45 minutes to cross into Canada.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple