See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 February 2016

My husband and I checked into the Lewis House (not far from our wedding/and reception). We had a beautiful room "The Garden Suite", which included a bathroom, complete with claw-foot tub. I have to say, that was one reason I picked this room. I love a bath in a deep tub. All the comforts were available - bubble bath, fresh towels, soaps, etc. There was an kitchen area, a gas stove heater, a comfy couch, book case full of interesting books, and balcony overlooking the yard. We even had a complimentary bottle of champagne in our refrigerator (which was full size). The decor was lovely and comfortable. We slept well and had a nice breakfast prepared by the owners. Eggs, bacon, muffins, fruit breads, coffee, etc. All delicous. We will return one day for certain.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Linda L
Reviewed 8 December 2015

My husband and I stayed here for two nights in the Blue Room. It was a very, very, small room with closets full of the family's personal belongings and no room for your own comfort. There were two closets in this room but filled with Christmas decorations and clothing. The room was overfilled with furniture and no place to put your own luggage or personal things. I tried to find room under a table but this was also full of personal items and old books. The bathroom was so small that it was uncomfortable to use. We basically just used this room to sleep and could not wait to leave after the second night. They seem to try to make it like a B&B but I felt it was like staying at Granny's house that needs help in getting rid of all her old junk and way overpriced for $240.00 a night.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank femmesebo
virgianian, Owner at Lewis House, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2016

Gee, I am really sorry for your experience at our B&B. Christmas is such a wonderful time
in our home and the Blue Room is where we store our decorations. We usually store them in the space above the door and in the shelve cabinets along the east wall, but when we are decorating sometimes it seems the closets are stuffed. Did you tell anyone on our staff? How can we make it up to you?

Reviewed 21 October 2015

Preston and Diane Lewis made us feel like family truly nice people we stayed three nights in October and the fireplace in our room was a welcome addition to our room , the room was a delight we were very comfortable , breakfasts were delicious and plentiful from waffles with cooked fresh apples and bacon ,juice and coffee, to baked cheesy eggs on English muffins ( I got that recipe from Preston ) and excellent scrambled eggs, bacon and hot muffins if you stay here you will not be disappointed !

Room Tip: Stayed in green room but all were very nice
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank linkphilly
Reviewed 4 October 2015 via mobile

Beautiful old renovation home on a quick street in Ballston Spa. 5 minute walk to many shops, bars and restaurants. The burgundy room was very nicely appointed - very comfortable with gas fireplace and a great bathroom. Staff very nice and friendly.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 September 2015

We were very pleased with our accommodations, The room was clean and nicely decorated. We were able to come and go like it was our own home and did walk to town very easily. We spent two nights in September to visit family, and it was really convenient for us. The breakfast was was made especially for us and it was great. Thanks again to the lewis grand daughter for making our stay special.

Room Tip: Burgundy room is the larger room with good sun light
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple