Lowest prices for your stay
$142
Wyndham
$142
$139
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com$142
Orbitz.com
Lol.travel$160
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 March 2020

They made illegal , unauthorized charges onto my card after I paid in full every penny on my receipt. They won't reverse the illegal charge. Staff was not courteous or helpful during this matter. I'm shocked that a business would behave this way.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Microtel B, Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Baldwinsville/Syracuse, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2020

Thank you for taking your time to review your stay with us. We apologize for these inconveniences and we will address these issues immediately.

Reviewed 12 February 2020

I was planning on not leaving a review until a rude staff member changed my mind. This place doesn’t seem to have enough guests to be able to afford the upgrades they need. The vacuum needs to be actually used and if it is the filter needs to be changed and the corners of room need to be cleaned with attachments. The faucet is falling apart and the window is rusted shut. Any cushion that looks that you could sit on- don’t it’s filthy. The pictures can show better the issues. Wasn’t going to leave a review until front desk tried to shame me because I was paying bellow their usual rate. Seriously? Have you seen my bathroom? Do you know we don’t get hot water unless we let it run 20 mins?
How about mind your business and be happy anyone is here at all. Out of the 3 front desk ladies I met only 1 seemed happy to have a job.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Microtel B, Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Baldwinsville/Syracuse, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2020

Reviewed 8 February 2020

All in all this hotel is a very good value for the money. Perhaps I would suggest a coffee/tea machine in the room and guide for the TV. In the first room I was shown the sheets appeared very crumpled. When I notified the desk they immediately changed my room..

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank You to staying with us. We appreciate your feedback..!

Reviewed 22 January 2020

Tell Capt. Obvious not to recommend
Microtel...there was a half eaten chicken dinner in the fridge, no blankets, lukewarm shower at best, daytime staff were Zombies. Don’t try this place unless you are prepping for survivor.

Date of stay: January 2020
1  Thank X5682MTjohnw

Reviewed 8 January 2020

First room I was assigned was 150 degrees. Second room had one key that worked if you pulled it out Very slowly. The other key didn't work at all. No exercise room. I feel instant coffee for breakfast is unacceptable.

Date of stay: January 2020