All reviews white shark the owner marine dynamics shark dive diving companies one night went out of her way meeting point the location is perfect breakfast was excellent stayed longer perfect stay whale watching at home garden route lounge area south africa
Reviewed 1 March 2018

Excellent service from both the owner and staff all facilities restaurants and leisure activities were on the doorstep. My only regret was that our four day stay was too short I would not hesitate to recommended it as a prime place to stay

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Monique M, Manager at White Shark Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2018

It was such a pleasure having you stay with us. The four days you and your wife where here we did not even know that is how quite you where. It was so nice having you stay here. After you left it felt like saying good bye to family. I know this was probably your last trip to South Africa, but hopefully you will send your sons to come and experience what you did on your stay with us.

Reviewed 1 March 2018

This was the perfect place to stay when going on shark dive. Small place with very friendly owner and staff. Clean and nice. The owner was very helpful and had a lot of good ideas what to do and what to look at.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

We are glad that you had a wonderful stay with us. It is always important to us that you enjoy your stay. We try and keep you us to date with what there is to do so that you don't have one boring moment with us. May your travels bring you back for another visit.

Reviewed 27 February 2018

Incredibly clean, great room, nice communal areas with cute touches, fab breakfast, and really helpful manager who wasn't overbearing but couldn't do enough to make our stay better. Our shark trip was cancelled due to windy weather but we were still glad we stayed here.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family

Thank you so much for writing this review. It is not nice when your trip but that just means that you can come and visit us again and go on that long awaited shark dive. Hope we will see you again in the near future for a return visit.

Reviewed 22 February 2018

I highly recommend this guest house. I was greeted as soon as I entered the guest house. The host showed me to my room and gave me a tour of the property. The room was large and modern and clean and the bed was comfortable. The view from the balcony was spectacular. When I asked for a dinner recommendation, the host offered to reserve a table for me. They went out of their way to make sure my stay was enjoyable. My only regret is that I only stayed one night. I can't wait to go back!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Monique M, Manager at White Shark Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2018

We appreciate this wonderful review that you took the time to write. We are glad that we could make your stay with us an memorable one. To hear that you can't wait to return makes us very proud. We want to be your Home away from Home!

Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

My girlfriend and I have been travelling for months and out of all our accomodations so far White Shark guest house was the best. Amazingly welcoming staff and incredible service set this business apart. The rooms are modern and spotless and the common areas are large and very well equipped. Breakfast was fantastic as well. Highly reccomend!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Monique M, Manager at White Shark Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2018

Thank you very much for taking the time and writing this review. We appreciate that you had such wonderful thing to say and we are glad that you enjoyed your time here. Hopefully you will be back to visit us again.