Super 8 Tucumcari
US$ 132
US$ 126
Desert Inn(Tucumcari)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsroom was cleanindoor poolneeded a place to staywould stay againcoffee makernothing fancythe staff was friendly and helpfulnice place to stayyogurtfirst floora great stayblue swallowsuper8sofainterstatearizonapets
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 March 2012

Great price for a nice clean room. Staff was very nice. Will stay again

Room Tip: Ask for rooms on the first floor very quite.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 July 2011

Room was fairly clean. Staff was friendly enough. Hallway was stuffy with slight musty smell. Motel did noty supply shampoo but did supply a small soap.

Next time we will probably stay across the street at one of the other hotels.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank eciba
Reviewed 20 June 2011

Driving to Flagstaff from Arkansas, we crossed OK and TX into NM before we found a place to stay the night. We had stayed in Tucumcari before on a trip to Angel Fire NM, so we knew a little about the place. We took the first exit and stopped at the Super 8 to check the rates. We were surprised at the affordibility. Plus they informed us of the free breakfast, and wi-fi. So we took a room.
Now the non-smoking rooms are in a building by themselves, which I thought was a good idea. The only problem was that the building was so far away from the front office, I couldn't pick up the internet in my room. I had to drive a little closer to the office to pick it up. But other than that the room was in excellant shape, with a couch and fridge and microwave and a nice size tv. And I slept like a baby in the king size bed.
Very nice stay at a nice hotel.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank johnscotth
Reviewed 27 November 2010

Around 50. or so for the night. Not 'pristine' but not dirty either. Was very comfortable and able to park right by my window. Can't complain about anything. The evening clerk was very welcoming. The Internet worked great. Would stay again.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled solo
1  Thank Rdqueen
Reviewed 16 July 2010

Reading previous reviews I was terrified. The place is old but I didn't have any of the experiences as bad as previous posters. The hallway was a bit warm and musty but generally, the room was okay- just extremely basic. TV was basic, reception iffy at times. No scorpions, bugs. Kids did swim in the indoor pool with no complaints. It's just really old.

One thing I can say was the front desk agent was extremely pleasant and helpful.

I am choosing recommend because there just wasn't enough to complain about and the front desk agent was so nice and helpful. However, it just wasn't great enough to make me go back unless nothing else was available.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family