Sierra Grande Lodge & Spa
US$ 82
US$ 78
US$ 108
US$ 102
Motel 6 Truth or Consequences(Truth or Consequences)
US$ 51
US$ 49
Pelican Spa(Truth or Consequences)(Great Value!)
US$ 74
US$ 71
Travelodge by Wyndham Truth Or Consequences(Truth or Consequences)(Great Value!)
US$ 59
US$ 56
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 63/night.

Ace Lodge(Truth or Consequences)
US$ 50
US$ 48
Rocket Inn(Truth or Consequences)
US$ 84
Charles Motel and Hot Springs Spa(Truth or Consequences)(Great Value!)
US$ 60
US$ 56
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 65/night.

Elephant Butte Inn(Elephant Butte)
US$ 125
US$ 119
Desert View Inn(Truth or Consequences)
Hotels.com
All reviewsted turnercouples massagegranolanew mexicocontinental breakfastice waterbalcony roomhot springsmineral bathoutdoor tubget awayminute soakone night stayan oasissoaking roomssanta feel paso
Reviewed 21 July 2010

Travelling with a group of professionals, we decided at the recommendation of the architect to stay at this facility. It is fantastic and I would recommend it to anybody traveling along I-25 south of Albuquerque. A true jewel of a place.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 July 2010

Only a two hour drive from El Paso, TX, my wife and I set out on a trip with the sole intent of relaxing and unwinding. The hot springs and spa treatments at the Sierra Grande briefed well on their web page and they exceeded our expectations. The water was hot and relaxing, the treatments massaged away our aches and stiffness and the ambience was an interesting confluence of the South West meets Europe. The hotel restaurant was closed, however, there was a healthy and yet tasty breakfast available. Based on our research and conversations with the locals, the Sierra Grande offers the most extensive menu of spa treatments in the town. The room was very comfortable and spacious enough. The staff was friendly, pleasant, and enhanced the atmosphere with their calm demeanor. While in the town, we ate a a sandwhich shop, a BBQ joint and an Italian restaurant, all within walking distance of the hotel. I was especially impressed with the beer and wine list of the Italian restaurant. So if your goal is to spend a day or two getting away from it all and not going without, I highly recommend a stay in the Sierra Grande Lodge & Spa in Truth or Consequences, NM.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 July 2010

This was our third trip to T or C and our third time at the Sierra Grande Lodge. It's a great getaway from El Paso and a quiet place to just relax. The staff is very welcoming and the spa soaks are the best. Plus, T or C has some funky stores and the best restaurant - Cafe Bella Luca - fabulous!!!

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 July 2010

My fiance and I love New Mexico and have spent a lot of time traveling around the state (we are both from California). We've been lots of places, and stayed at lots of places, and I have to say Sierra Grande Lodge & Spa is my favorite lodging yet! We booked here only because tours of the nearby Spaceport (still in construction as of the writing of this review) met in their lobby. I've always loved hotsprings and was curious about their particular set-up, but my expectations weren't high, and My Goodness! what a great surprise! I loved the mineral baths, and I thought it was fabulous that you could take a mineral bath in your room as well. What a bummer we only booked for one night, I wished we could stay longer. We'll definitely be back!

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 July 2010

Didn't even know a place like Sierra Grande Lodge/Spa existed in the desert Southwest. Enjoyed the mineral baths and massage. The staff is warm and welcoming. The delicious homemade baked goods for breakfast were a real treat. Will definitely go backc ... soon!

• Stayed: June 2010