All reviews choice hotels denny's restaurant indoor pool and hot tub the breakfast area fresh baked cookies bed pillows hotel lobby denny s loved this hotel yogurt good nights sleep would stay here again excellent hotel staying at this hotel easy access rooms are large worked perfectly
Reviewed 1 September 2017

Excellent choice when traveling – easy access to/from I-25. Clean (new) and comfortable large room. Microwave and refrigerator in the room. Denny’s next door.
No lid (cover) on the toilet. Noisy wall mounted air conditioning. They offer a free breakfast, but it ends at 9AM.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Stephen R, Owner at Comfort Inn & Suites Truth or Consequences, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2018

Thanks for taking the time to give us a nice review. We are always looking for ways to improve our hotel. We will be working hard to make your next trip to T or C and our hotel the best of your days on the road.

Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

My wife and I have stayed here multiple times as we go to the hot springs in t or c often. The hotel is always clean and well maintained. The pool area is also nice if you have time. The rooms are comfortable and quiet despite getting a mix of people from workers who stay for a week to travelers getting off I25.

The front desk staff was very friendly, however the two females working the breakfast on the morning of August 26 were very rude. They would bark at people "don't do that" in a volume everyone could hear. It was not even readily identifiable what these people including my wife were doing something wrong. It was embarrassing for everyone. Not to mention they told us don't throw away those plastic Dixie cups because we don't have recycling and reuse them. That seemed unsanitary even if they just meant it for the waffle mix. Hopefully the hotel can clarify this. Overall I was disappointed with those two staff members and gave a bad name to an otherwise great hotel!

I would and probably will stay here again. I do recommend it for any traveler as it is nicer than the holiday inn across the street and averages about 20 to 30 dollars cheaper. If i didn't have a bad experience with those staff members I would of easily given 4 or 5 stars.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Joseph C

Thanks for taking the time to give us a review. I have talk to the two staff people that were part of the problem that day, and we have not had a problem like that again. I hope you will stay with us again, we will do it right this time.

Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

With its location just off the I-25 exit in Truth or Consequences New Mexico, this place could not be any more convenient for a road trip stop. Staff is friendly, the entire property is clean as can be, the rooms are large and nicely furnished and the bedding is quite comfortable. A typical hotel variety breakfast is served in a pleasant dining area. What more could weary Travellers want? a very nice place to stay along the road.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

Thanks for your nice review and for taking the time to write it. We try to be to best choice to stay in T or C NM. The staff works hard to make it all happen. Come see us again and see our part of New Mexico of the main road, I think you will like it.

Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

We spent two nights in T or C during the July 4th holiday. We thought we were going to have to live with noisy neighbors because of the holidays but were so pleasantly surprised at how quiet and relaxing we found it to be. The staff (Justin and Ernest) along with the breakfast crew were outstanding! So called "fancier" and more expensive hotels could learn a lot about hospitality from the employees at Comfort Inn & Suites. We were so impressed that we already made reservations for a stay in August!
Mike and Juanita Padilla

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends

Thanks for taking the time to give our hotel a very nice review. I am just and old inn keeper and my staff takes great pride in there work. My staff and I thank you for the nice review. Come see us again.

Reviewed 19 June 2017

We checked in on June 10th and were given a room with two queen beds, mini-fridge and microwave. The beds were very comfortable, the room was very clean and quiet, breakfast included boiled eggs, bagels, fruit, juice, waffles and the usual cereals. Although we didn't use it, the pool and hot tub looked clean and inviting.

Room Tip: Away from the elevators would be quietest.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank New-World-Journeys

Thanks for taking the time to write us a very nice review. I have been and inn keeper for a long time now, some things do not change. Give our guest a good bed and a clean room makes a good foundation for a great nights rest. Come see us again.