“Best spareribs ever”

Ranked #1 of 15 Restaurants in Amadores
Price range: US$ 6 - US$ 18
Cuisines: Indonesian, Spanish, Dutch, International
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: no silver shiny ice buckets, fancy tablecloths or smooth talks. Just love for food and passion for our job. We mix high quality food with low prices and serve with a smile. Welcome to the Weberhood!
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Fantastic place to eat and/or drink.
Best spareribs ever!
Fantastic burgers.
Fantastic service.
Highly recommended.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Lovely food. You must try the burger, best one I’ve eaten. Lovely sandwiches and baguettes. Warm friendly service. We will be returning before we travel home

2  Thank Lisacavill
Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

I was visiting for the day from Maspalomas. Looked on trip advisor & read about the exceptional pork ribs. As a retired chef I was interested to see if the rave reviews were correct & I can happily say, the whole meal was delicious & the ribs were juicy, soft in the middle & fell off the bone.
The owner was friendly & pleasant, he’s definitely got the formula correct. I will return with my family. So good to sit & have a late lunch/ early dinner, when the rush is over & you can enjoy the views of the beach

Reviewed 15 March 2018

We decided to visit this place after reading the reviews, and honestly I have no idea what everyone raves about. The service was ok, nothing special, no drinks menu's offered. We ordered ribs and a chicken burger, which when they come out yes they look impressive, however, please do not state your ribs are "famous" as they are simply average.

The chicken burger was overcooked, and the burger itself, looks great but to try and eat it is a messy challenge. You either have to deconstruct it, eat with a knife and fork, or drop it everywhere. The ribs were as I say average, they were nice, edible, but not amazing. The food was reasonably priced, but as always drinks overpriced.

Reviewed 27 February 2018 via mobile

Amazing bar and restaurant right at the beach of amadores. I really recommend the ribs! Service is great and very friendly.

1  Thank Edgar P