“perfect small dinner.”
Review of Parcht

Parcht
Ranked #9 of 132 Restaurants in Taos
Reviewed 31 October 2016

Everything was excellent. The wines were great, I love being encouraged to taste different wines before choosing one. The small plates were hardly small, they were plenty for our appetites after a day of museums and they were delicious. Kale salad, burrata and marinated tomatoes, cheese spread with smoked trout. Perfect! To top it off, our waiter not only provided perfect service and menu recommendations but he also recommended our hike for the next day.

Reviewed 14 October 2016 via mobile

Great service. Sampled a variety of wines. Nicolette waited on us & was a great assistance. Great music in background. Trendy & in the basement feeling. Six tables and a wine/beer bar. Loved it!!

Reviewed 10 October 2016

What a treat to discover this hidden lair!!! I was meandering around the arts & crafts fair at Kit Carson Park with some local friends, and boy, all that walkin' and talkin' can make a gal thirsty. They mentioned this wine bar little jewel of a joint they like to frequent tucked below and off the main plaza, and how they like to order the "brown bag" mystery pour feature of the day which is offered in both a red or white selection *cue Billy Joel...bottle of red....bottle of white...it all depends upon your appetite...*

It was fantastic. Nicolette was a gem. The atmosphere was intimate, cozy, hip...the vibe was, well, let's just say that maximum chillaxification was achieved.

I caught a glimpse of the charcuterie board & burrata w/seasonal heirloom tomatoes from a nearby table, and I could hear them ooohing and awwwing in delight...it was everything in my might to resist ordering (but I had boeuf bourguignon & a cheese platter waiting for me at a friend's house and needed to save my appetite)...nonetheless, this is the perfect place to grab a nosh when you need a break from gallery hopping, or to impress that first date.

Reviewed 28 September 2016 via mobile

VERY cool wine bar. Great selection of wine, beer & cheeses. A must stop for wine lovers. Beer drinkers will be happy too.

Reviewed 22 September 2016 via mobile

Amazing wine bar hidden away on the Plaza. Self proclaimed wine snobs in town before the Santa Fe wine and Chile festival we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves here due to the excellent of wine "on tap". Charcuterie and cheese selection were unique and our choices were all delicious. We really appreciated Hunter's knowledge on all of his offerings. I was hard pressed to find a good glass of red wine in Taos after our afternoon here so I had to go back the next day for another glass.