“vegetarian friendly, dog friendly, delicious”

Bearclaw Bakery & Cafe
Ranked #21 of 131 Restaurants in Taos
Price range: US$ 7 - US$ 15
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Hand-crafted baked goods and delicious, quality food in a relaxed environment.
Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

Stopped here twice while traveling through. They make substitutions without batting an eye. I had 'veggie' rancheros and my children had veggie grilled cheese. SO delicious! Our server was awesome and even brought out a bowl of water for our dog!!! We will be back!!!

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Had an awesome breakfast with the family. Everything we tried was great. Services was typical of Taos. But hey, you're in Taos, so no hurry.

Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

I went there and got a coffee and bearclaw to go. It was 8 in the morning so I thought the pastry would be fresh. It was cold and stale and obviously made the day before. At $ 4.50 I expected a lot more. Same way with the coffee. They had a grinder there so I thought I was in for a good cup. Wrong it was basically tasteless. Will not return.

Reviewed 2 June 2017

My wife and I ate breakfast here this morning. I had the blue corn pancakes with blueberry compote. She had the bear claw breakfast with greens. We both were very happy with our choices. The coffee here is top notch...definitely a cut above most places. Our waiter, Elijah, was excellent. He had the perfect temperament for a waiter. Very pleasant and also patient. We were too full to partake of the pastry case...but there is always next time! Check this place out...you won't be sorry.

Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

We stopped in this morning for breakfast. My husband had the omelet special. I had the Bearclaw breakfast eggs. Each of us had a yummy bearclaw as an appetizer!! Everything was delicious. Even the coffee is exceptional.