“Like the hometown cafe that I grew up with”
Review of Ricky's Restaurant

Ricky's Restaurant
Ranked #46 of 131 Restaurants in Taos
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 17 September 2016

Nothing fancy, but good food in a restaurant that reminds me of the cafes I grew up with. My waitress was very friendly and conversational, but the waiter working when I was there was polite, but not as "down home" welcoming to the customers. I'm a Denver Broncos fan so enjoyed the team decor. I had a tasty sit down meal and came back later in the week for a sandwich to go. Both experiences were positive.

Reviewed 11 September 2016 via mobile

We had breakfast here and two of us had the huevos ranchero with green sauce.. it was awesome. Another had same but with red sauce, also awesome. The food is wonderful. The restaurant itself is very small and with all the bodies in there it gets a bit warm and uncomfortable in spite of the outside temp being 60 degrees. Beware if u need an extra tortilla, it is an additional $1.25 per tortilla. The coffee is weak.

Reviewed 4 September 2016 via mobile

The staff is so friendly, they visit with you like family. Love the food! !! Very small restaurant, large menu, serve breakfast all day, and have specials. Totally recommend Ricky's.

Reviewed 13 August 2016

I went to Ricky's everyone was so nice the food was amazing I ordered the Mountain of Love if you love breakfast and you like to eat a lot this is what you would like to get. the burger was delicious and the tacos are so juicy.I also recommend a breakfast burrito

Reviewed 29 July 2016

First night in Taos and I felt like eating some breakfast and stopped at this small place. It was busy which is always a good sign. I had the Mountain of love which is hash browns with chorizo and eggs etc... It was really good although I could feel my arteries hardening. A nice solid place to eat if you are hungry. Highly recommend.